NFL Weekend Playoff Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Sammy Watkins remember when I suggested signing him and everyone bashed the idea. 

Watkins made out like a bandit. I’m glad we didn’t sign him at that price tag. He can’t stay healthy and he’s at best the third option in that offense.

Just now, Lith said:

Colts defense doing enough to give the Colts a chance to get back into this.  It is the offense that has been letting them down all day.

Andrew Luck needs to be better.

It certainly does feel like it's Andrew Luck vs. the Kansas City Chiefs right now, especially since his receivers are not getting separation and dropping the ball when they do.

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Im shocked at how well KC's defense is playing. They were awful this year. I thought both teams were going to score a decent amount of points. 

Sutton’s defence usually had one or two bizarrely great games a year even in terrible seasons.

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Im shocked at how well KC's defense is playing. They were awful this year. I thought both teams were going to score a decent amount of points. 

Let's hope they dont lay an egg next week, in case the Pat's win tomorrow. I'm actually happy Mahommes and company stalled a bit, save some for next week.

Archived