Top 50 Free Agents 2019

WayneChrebet80

43 minutes ago, cant wait said:

#1 priority has to be C, I’d probably want morse the most since he’s young and can also play swingman OT. one of the edge rushers- frank clark, dee ford or lawrence. then if they could add an LB like barr or if they could draft allen the defense would be radically transformed. I’m not in love with the skill positions but I’d like a speed WR like john brown who would probably come cheap too. if there’s money left for bell then sure why not but they need to load up on depth here

Agree with this.  Signing one of those centers has to be a priority.  I’d throw in Fowler Jr as a fallback option at edge-rusher if the others don’t hit the market.  

And I’m also not enamored with any of the offensive skill positions players on that list.  Leveon would be the only weapon worth big money IMO.  

Doesnt look like the ideal year to have 100 mil in space and be in need of offensive help.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lawrence shakes free he should be the top guy. If not I’d love Frank Clark and/or Trey Flowers. Try to sign Bell. Darby’s coming off ACL but he’s young and a solid #1 corner when healthy. I’d also look into Paradis, Saffold, Brown and Humphries. Grady jarret wouldn’t be bad either. Lot of ways we can go and a lot of cap space, can’t sign everybody but you gotta bring in a ton more talent. OL and Pass rush are top priorities, but signing Darby would be an awesome addition to the secondary, I think Derrick Jones can be our Skrine slot replacement.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:07 AM, WayneChrebet80 said:

http://nfltraderumors.co/top-25-2019-nfl-free-agents-list/

Not sure which of the top 10 guys will actually make it to free agency, but if I am the Jets I would try to sign at least 2/3 interior OL in Paradis, Saffold, and Glowinski. 

Dude Wayne Chrebet was the name props on the name and post!!

23 hours ago, Larz said:

They need to sign 18 or 19 players and hope 4 or 5 draft picks make the roster

I'm no capologist but that sounds expensive lol

Haha it does! I actually thought I was keeping it light with just those players but now I have no idea.

Agree with OP.  Saturday and Saffold should be early, priority targets.  Go for both and hope you get at least one.  I'd look at James as well.  We really need to materially upgrade at least 2 positions on the OL this season to give Sam a fighting chance and C should absolutely be one of them.

Another guy that could be interesting is Brandon Graham from PHI.  The Eagles will likely burn their tag on Foles in order to get a trade done, leaving all of their other UFAs free.  Graham is a solid, versatile DL who could really work out here, particularly if we use more 4-3 fronts.  While we're on the Eagles, Ronald Darby is a young DB coming off injury but very talented and might need to take a short, show-me deal.  Could be a good gamble and lord knows we need more depth, if not starters in the secondary.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:18 AM, nycdan said:

Agree with OP.  Saturday and Saffold should be early, priority targets.  Go for both and hope you get at least one.  I'd look at James as well.  We really need to materially upgrade at least 2 positions on the OL this season to give Sam a fighting chance and C should absolutely be one of them.

Another guy that could be interesting is Brandon Graham from PHI.  The Eagles will likely burn their tag on Foles in order to get a trade done, leaving all of their other UFAs free.  Graham is a solid, versatile DL who could really work out here, particularly if we use more 4-3 fronts.  While we're on the Eagles, Ronald Darby is a young DB coming off injury but very talented and might need to take a short, show-me deal.  Could be a good gamble and lord knows we need more depth, if not starters in the secondary.

Those are all fine suggestions.  I think the Eagles say bye bye to Foles however. 

On 1/12/2019 at 9:08 PM, bealeb319 said:

If the Texans for some stupid reason let clowney slip away he should be priority number one. Guy has been a game changer this season.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

he and watt were invisible against the colts and the colts got manhandled by the chiefs d. no need to overpay for underperforming talent 

Archived