This....

IndianaJet

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16. NEW YORK JETS Jamal Adams‘ career is off to a Hall of Fame-esque trajectory through two seasons. He was one of the league’s most feared defensive weapons this year and ended up as a PFF first-team All-Pro safety. Adams’ 44 total defensive stops and 22 quarterback pressures were both the most of any safety in the league.

Fwiw pff is in love with Adams. This is from an article on the top secondaries

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

16. NEW YORK JETS Jamal Adams‘ career is off to a Hall of Fame-esque trajectory through two seasons. He was one of the league’s most feared defensive weapons this year and ended up as a PFF first-team All-Pro safety. Adams’ 44 total defensive stops and 22 quarterback pressures were both the most of any safety in the league.

Fwiw pff is in love with Adams. This is from an article on the top secondaries

Wake me up when he has his own shampoo commercial.

J/k...I think Adams is a great player now and will ultimately be an all-time favorite.  In 10 years, nobody will care where he was drafted.

37 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

I thought this was a parody thing until I clicked on the link and, no, there is indeed a “Presidentmal dot com” adress and they are, indeed, hawking a $25 t-shirt with this horrifically amateur design on it to sell to, I presume, idiot tweens who kinda like football, but who are actually on a course to become submissive BDSM sex slaves in rapidly approaching, forthcoming years of their pathetic lives. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I thought this was a parody thing until I clicked on the link and, no, there is indeed a “Presidentmal dot com” adress and they are, indeed, hawking a $25 t-shirt with this horrifically amateur design on it to sell to, I presume, idiot tweens who kinda like football, but who are actually on a course to become submissive BDSM sex slaves in rapidly approaching, forthcoming years of their pathetic lives. 

What about this blanket bro? You could use at the stadium or use it to join the mile high club on a road trip flight.

https://presidentmal.com/products/jamal-adams-blanket-new-york-j-football-05?variant=14036565164150#fleece-blanket/green/50-x-60/

GreenBlanket_60aabe2d-d12a-4350-8299-9c53fd6b451f_grande.jpg

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I want a T0mShane version ASAP!

And here I was thinking I want one of these tee shirts.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

That shade of green is probably what we are getting for the new unis I’m sure he’s seen them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived