This....

IndianaJet

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I thought this was a parody thing until I clicked on the link and, no, there is indeed a “Presidentmal dot com” adress and they are, indeed, hawking a $25 t-shirt with this horrifically amateur design on it to sell to, I presume, idiot tweens who kinda like football, but who are actually on a course to become submissive BDSM sex slaves in rapidly approaching, forthcoming years of their pathetic lives. 

This post is ‘submissive BDSM sex slave’ shaming. 

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

@TheTamperingEra

Players can't tamper since they have no say in contracts for other players.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Would absolutely love to get Dee Ford but I'm not sure I see the Chiefs letting him go. Actually now that I look $39M in cap space and 23 players under contract, unless they are looking to cut Huston ($14M cap savings and 30 years old) I could see Dee Ford possibly on the move.

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I thought this was a parody thing until I clicked on the link and, no, there is indeed a “Presidentmal dot com” adress and they are, indeed, hawking a $25 t-shirt with this horrifically amateur design on it to sell to, I presume, idiot tweens who kinda like football, but who are actually on a course to become submissive BDSM sex slaves in rapidly approaching, forthcoming years of their pathetic lives. 

Flash back?

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I thought it had something to do with “The Hulk” before looking closer.

Cracks me up that any jet fan has a problem with Jamal. He plays hard. Wants to win. Wants the Jets to win. He never gets in trouble. He wants the Jets to be a desired destination for free agents.

What's the problem? Too much of a self promoter? Last I checked, players don't get to name themselves to the pro bowl.

There are literally zero objective reasons for a jet fan not to like Jamal.

22 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Cracks me up that any jet fan has a problem with Jamal. He plays hard. Wants to win. Wants the Jets to win. He never gets in trouble. He wants the Jets to be a desired destination for free agents.

What's the problem? Too much of a self promoter? Last I checked, players don't get to name themselves to the pro bowl.

There are literally zero objective reasons for a jet fan not to like Jamal.

Small people can't admit when they are wrong

when he goes into our ring of honor they will be mumbling about tweets lol

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He’s assballs

IDK about that. My 17 year old son who knows absolutely everything (I know because he reminds me every day) freaking loves Jamal Adams (and so do all of his non-Jet fan friends). He even switched his HS football # to 33.  Jamal must be doing something right. Have you considered that this may just be a "you" thing? 

IDK about that. My 17 year old son who knows absolutely everything (I know because he reminds me every day) freaking loves Jamal Adams (and so do all of his non-Jet fan friends). He even switched his HS football # to 33.  Jamal must be doing something right. Have you considered that this may just be a "you" thing? 

17 year olds and homers are the 2 groups Adams markets best to. So, no surprise there!

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

When I was 17, I though Brian Washington was a Hall of Famer.

Archived