Does the Patriots dynasty end today?

Rhg1084

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL is not a player............still waiting. 

You made a inaccurate statement. No proof what so ever. They cut players they dont want to pay or let go

But more importantly, so if you claim the Pats are paying players under the table...you figured that out all by yourself huh.. than why hasn't the NFL figured it out??

What there's a conspiracy..Goodell cheating for the pats?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What are the facts?  Do you have inside information on the way the Patriots manage to retain players and pay them?  Discuss. 

What players have you ever heard them losing because of the salary cap? 

Chandler Jones. They traded him because he wojkd have cost too much to keep.  Same with Talib

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

For no apparent reason.   Not losing a player doesn't prove your point.  Lol.  

If they circumvented the cap every year, YOU should be able to come up with a player.  One.  Do you even understand? 

How about Tom Bradys contract...............do you see it as one that is ok..$15 million base salary when Josh McCown is getting $10 million. 

When did division titles become the barometer for a dynasty? I never heard anyone calling the Rams a dynasty in the 70s. Pretty sure it was the Steelers that earned that distinction.

Beating up on a terrible division year after year is not why the world calls the Pats a dynasty. Only Jets fans would make that mistake.

Whether they win the division next year or not, the next two conference title games will determine if the dynasty is over. If the pats don’t get to the AFCCG this year and next, then I’ll be confident enough to say their dynasty is over. That would put Brady at 43/44 years old. But for now, even if they exit today and Brady continues his downward trend, I can see one final push next year for Belichick, the way Elway went all-in in 2016 with a diminished Peyton.

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It's different this year.  They've had unpatriot like games and even seasons before have always had Brady as the GOAT and his cast.  Not the same anymore.  When was the last time, anytime, where you'd say they're the 4th best team left, maybe? 

Oh I hear ya that it's different. What we will watch is how these two crafty old vets can figure out a way to win anyway.  I mean Brady just HAS to get older and less effective at some point for God's sake but I don't think today is it unfortunately. I'm rooting for the opposite to be sure, but I just don't; see it happening. 

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

If a super bowl win meant Brady and belicheck would retire after this season. Would you take it?

Yes. Whats the difference at this point? Greatest QB ever, Greatest coach ever, greatest dynasty ever. Indisputable. One more puts them ahead of the Steelers. Who cares? 

If winning one ends it, good. Clear the way for Sam. 

58 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

When did division titles become the barometer for a dynasty? I never heard anyone calling the Rams a dynasty in the 70s. Pretty sure it was the Steelers that earned that distinction.

Beating up on a terrible division year after year is not why the world calls the Pats a dynasty. Only Jets fans would make that mistake.

Whether they win the division next year or not, the next two conference title games will determine if the dynasty is over. If the pats don’t get to the AFCCG this year and next, then I’ll be confident enough to say their dynasty is over. That would put Brady at 43/44 years old. But for now, even if they exit today and Brady continues his downward trend, I can see one final push next year for Belichick, the way Elway went all-in in 2016 with a diminished Peyton.

As long as they keep getting free home playoff games they have just as good a shot to be good enough, or cheat enough to get to the SB any given time 

The greatest dynasty in the history of sports will continue its reign. 

Belichick and McDaniels in the building means playoffs every single year no matter what.

This is what every offense should be like: dynamic, frustratingly unpredictable in a way that keeps Ds off balance.

They will likely win today.

I am not a Pats fan, just deeply respectful, despite all the Belicheat stuff. They are just unreal. 

Impossible place to win in the playoffs for opponents.

They can't even blame Shotty anymore. Question: are the Pats that good, or that lucky? Is the weather that big of a deal?, Or, do some of the other teams just choke in the presence of the Pats. Either way, this is more embarrassing than the colts loss last night.

BTW: does anyone notice that when one team falls so far behind (national game) that officials try and help the loosing team out? What will be more likely, the officials will protect the looser, or protect the pats - lol

37 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

They can't even blame Shotty anymore. Question: are the Pats that good, or that lucky? Is the weather that big of a deal?, Or, do some of the other teams just choke in the presence of the Pats. Either way, this is more embarrassing than the colts loss last night.

BTW: does anyone notice that when one team falls so far behind (national game) that officials try and help the loosing team out? What will be more likely, the officials will protect the looser, or protect the pats - lol

Bellicheck is the greatest coach in any sport, of all time

Archived