Offensive Line Coach?

TNJet

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Who's out there? Keeping Dennison? Hope not...

hmmmmm That's going to be a big one.  I wonder who they're looking at. Maybe this guy. 

Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster resigned Monday after a video surfaced on social media of him snorting a white powder. Foerster said in a statement that he will seek professional help.

16 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

hmmmmm That's going to be a big one.  I wonder who they're looking at. Maybe this guy. 

Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster resigned Monday after a video surfaced on social media of him snorting a white powder. Foerster said in a statement that he will seek professional help.

When?  In,  thirty, sixty or ninety days I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

If it was the first down marker I’d consider giving him a raise. 

5 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

You'd need white powder if your coaching that sack of sh*t we call an o-line.

Our line coach isn't the problem. Our line personnel on the other hand is subpar to be put it gently. Winters plays like means it, but makes mistakes. Part of that is that the center position isn't locked down like it was in the Mangold and Mawae days. We need a middle anchor, a healthy carpenter and a true left tackle. A roadgrader rt tackle would be nice as well. It's less about scheme than it is winning your battles as an individual and as a unit. This current line is losing too many of both because it just doesn't have top tier players. 

12 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Gase kinda seems coked up himself

21 hours ago, TNJet said:

Who's out there? Keeping Dennison? Hope not...

maybe but i think the real issue will be to see how these coaches will coach under gase.  apparently bowles had undue influence over what these guys were trying to do.  if there are discipline issues that went unaddressed then it's all about bowles and not dennison.  and let's not forget that dennison had some players who weren't that good at zone blocking and then a center who couldn't snap the ball reliably.

Archived