mrcoops

ST Coach Brant Boyer signs extension

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

Good decision. He's improved IMO each year, still in his 40s and goes with the harder edge we need in the culture.

Goes to show you. He improved greatly. After the first year I thought Bowles had a terrible mistake hiring him.

Just now, JohnJ said:

Goes to show you. He improved greatly. After the first year I thought Bowles had a terrible mistake hiring him.

So had I. I was disappointed because I like the hard ass-ness about him. But he's good now, no reason to change the light blub on this one.

Good move - glad they did that. I agree on Greene; I would also like to see the WR coach extended as well, but not as important as Boyer and Greene

It is about time that club Jets was closed for good. I read somewhere that the pushback from some of the players on Gase was that he was a hard-ass - some players here won't like it, but good riddance to them. Time to earn their pay.

With special teams rule changes he showed an ability too adapt something no other coach on the Bowles staff showed an ability too do. Also got the players to buy into his philosophy and execute.

5 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Good move - glad they did that. I agree on Greene; I would also like to see the WR coach extended as well, but not as important as Boyer and Greene

It is about time that club Jets was closed for good. I read somewhere that the pushback from some of the players on Gase was that he was a hard-ass - some players here won't like it, but good riddance to them. Time to earn their pay.

Karl Dorrell.  Packers are considering him for their OC position.  He may not be on our staff much longer.

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

If Bowles was still around he would have fired him.  No room for anyone like that on his staff.  Everyone had to be even stupider than him.  Job security.

Had Boyer had more experience, Bowles would have been fired earlier with Boyer being the interim coach....

34 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Excellent news. We’re just one piece away. 

Well played!😂

35 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

Gregg Williams please.

Yes.

23 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

If they add Kevin Greene to the retention list I'll be happy.

The more angry bastards around the better.

Exactly.

good move here.