Dolphins Free Agents

Jetsfan80

12 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

God help us if Gase considers Brock "his guy"

Under Gase last year, he put up numbers comparable to the ones that got Houston to pay him. Jets could do a lot worse at the backup QB spot. I'd be on board. 

5 minutes ago, slats said:

Under Gase last year, he put up numbers comparable to the ones that got Houston to pay him. Jets could do a lot worse at the backup QB spot. I'd be on board. 

And we have..........Rick Mirer,Jay Fiedler,Quincy Carter,Mark Brunell,Ryan Fitzpatrick,Josh McCown.....

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Id rather resign Bilal Powell, Frank Gore has a lot of miles on him. 

1 year. He'd be like a coach on the field since he knows Gase's Offense, and he can provide veteran leadership to Mcguire and Cannon. I like Powell, but even now Gore is a better all around RB than Powell.

14 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

1 year. He'd be like a coach on the field since he knows Gase's Offense, and he can provide veteran leadership to Mcguire and Cannon. I like Powell, but even now Gore is a better all around RB than Powell.

No we need to get younger and faster at the RB position. 

Bell would solve all our problems with Mcguire and Cannon if he improves his game. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No we need to get younger and faster at the RB position. 

Bell would solve all our problems with Mcguire and Cannon if he improves his game. 

I'm not totally anti Bell. He has been up to this point in his career a great RB. I just fear the kind of contract Macgonenuts will give him. And, I question the kind of effort we will get out of Bell after he finally hits his big payday. It is human nature for a guy to work really hard toward that big pay day, and then once they hit pay dirt to simply lose motivation. This is an even bigger risk with a player whose motivations are money-centric. I don't feel like winning championships and putting his name in the stone are very high on Bell's list of things to accomplish as a professional football player. In a nutshell, paying Bell the kind of money he wants scares the sh*t out of me. Hey, maybe I'm wrong, but the list of guys who drop off after a big pay day is far longer than the list of guys who get better or stay great.

So, sign Gore for one year and pick a RB in the 2020 draft. It is a far better long term plan than paying Bell.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, Stark said:

RT Ja'wuan James probably the only one. I guess Osweiler could be an option depending on what they do with Tannehill this year. Our luck we will spend too much on Wake.

James I'd take a look at though the guy Macc should be laserlocked on is Trent Brown of the Pats.  Osweiler would be fine here as a backup

I'd actually kick the tires on Gore he could still be in a committee with McGuire and Cannon

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, sec101row23 said:

I imagine they will be cutting Amendola and Parker as well.  Both making a lot of money and since they are in tank mode, no reason to pay those guys.  Parker is a no-go, Gase hates him.  Maybe Amendola as a slot guy.  

Add Robert Quinn to that list as well.   

Amendola is a decent slot receiver and that absolutely is a need for us

Archived