If you had 1 question at the Gase press conference, what would you ask?

Sarge4Tide

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would walk up to the mic and say, "Hi Adam, I am here representing JetNation.com. I would like to wish you well and I just have one question."  Then I would pause, look down at my note cards, clear my throat and scream into the mic, "baba boeey baba booey".  

I would run off high fiving the beat reporters as I left.

Hmmmmm, maybe that's why I don't have press passes. Odd.  :)

Kidding. When the Jets read this, just kidding. Would never do anything like that, it is just a joke.

Question to the group: "Was Kacy Rodgers the worst coordinator you have ever seen in the NFL or was he the worst person at any job ever in the entire history of the world?"

"I will hang up and take your call off the air. Just kidding babababababababa booooeeeeeey again. "

how long until you blame the poor roster for your poor record? how much input will you have on our draft-Mac and Bowles both blamed the other for our terrible rosters-lastly you wont be bringing in any other terrible coachs with you for your staff correct?

To Gase - How will things be different here?

To Macc - Why are you still here?  (In a more respectful way, I'd like to hear Macc's assessment of the job he's done beyond the 1st round, and how things will be different as far as talent acquisition is concerned)

To CJ - Why is he still here?

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Question to the group: "Was Kacy Rodgers the worst coordinator you have ever seen in the NFL or was he the worst person at any job ever in the entire history of the world?"

"I will hang up and take your call off the air. Just kidding babababababababa booooeeeeeey again. "

And he will answer your question with another question: "By any chance have you heard the names Matt Burke or Dowell Loggains?"  

I would start off with a very long winded question around personnel and schemes, clearing my throat a few times and sipping water. Then I would ask, there is a retired NY sports player who could possibly help you at RB, and I am wondering if you would consider using him, his name is Jason Giambi

28 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I would walk up to the mic and say, "Hi Adam, I am here representing JetNation.com. I would like to wish you well and I just have one question."  Then I would pause, look down at my note cards, clear my throat and scream into the mic, "baba boeey baba booey".  

I would run off high fiving the beat reporters as I left.

Hmmmmm, maybe that's why I don't have press passes. Odd.  :)

Kidding. When the Jets read this, just kidding. Would never do anything like that, it is just a joke.

Obviously the Jets management team does NOT read this board! If they did, you would hope they'd be running things a whole lot differently.

* Like drafting OL prior to the 6th rd. 

* Firing Bowles & Mac simultaneously and getting Ozzie in here to run the draft & hiring a coach.

* Drafting offensive players before the 4th rd.

Archived