Adam Gase Day 1 on the job

joewilly12

Just now, MasterChiefJets said:

I hope that inspite of the Power Move talks and Personel pick reports, it turns into something very promising. 

As a fan I think we all do, but that seemed way too easy and appropriate.

Just now, Dcat said:

"I fooled them all"

damnit, i should have added that

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

It sure is!  Randy Lange was the best beat reporter the Jets ever had (Bergen Record).  He was head and shoulders better than ALL of the others,  so good that the Jets hired him and we never heard from him again.  Back in the day, he used to come on a different message board (nyjetschat.com) site regularly for discussion with the fans. 

It was great and he was always so available for fans to chat with.  Then the Jets hired him and just like that.... he was gone. 

DEC84507-565-B-4-F81-BF93-F27-ABB274293.

And he has great taste in MetLife seating locations. Just found this.  I’m in the shot if you look closely. 

SAR I

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Gase knows a lot about NFL players who he wants and doesn’t want. Who will fit into his system and who won’t. Who he wants to work with and who he doesn’t. So if Macc smart he works with the guy (no matter how arrogant the guy is) and gets him the players he wants. He tried to do that in Miami but they didn’t give him enough time. And the owner interfered. 

and he screamed at the owner........that should get you fired if scream at the boss

5 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Looks a lot better without a suit and with a hat.

for the love of christ someone get this man a hat! 

and sunglasses 

basically Adam Gase has to be dressed in disguise  so people won't notice he's a freak 

they used the same technique on bernie from Weekend at Bernie's 

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

for the love of christ someone get this man a hat! 

and sunglasses 

basically Adam Gase has to be dressed in disguise  so people won't notice he's a freak 

they used the same technique on bernie from Weekend at Bernie's 

Lol.  The dude has Graves' disease.  Cut him some slack.

Archived