Press Conference

section314

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

The whole thing felt like 2 minutes. PR controlled and when the tough questions started to come in, they announced last question.

I felt this too.

I don't like the fact it felt staged.  I'm really curious if the media was given a do's and dont's for questions

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

That was painful. This organization is so amateur lmfao

Give the guy a chance what do you expect him to come out saying WE ARE GOING TO WIN A SUPER BOWL or  J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS 

Gase is feeling things out for the most part, first time in front of NY media, NY Jets owner and GM. 

Good things take time he is so much better spoken than Todd Bowles. 

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

1ln29y.jpg

I hear you have an opening for DC?

New movie idea: Hackenberg seeks revenge on the Jets and Macc so he undergoes a highly advanced military surgery to swap faces with Adam Gase and get hired as HC. Once he is accepted, he starts picking off his enemies one by one. 

Title: Gase/Off

“In the end I was convinced, and the search committee was unanimous — Adam was the right leader for our football team who best met all of our priorities. He has high energy, is competitive and driven to win, with a mind-set of teaching and developing players.”

Quote by Stephen A. Ross, Jan. 9, 2016.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/10/sports/football/adam-gase-is-hired-as-miami-dolphins-coach.html

I don't know about the rest of you, but this was my first chance to really see and hear Gase. I'm not really that impressed. Maybe he's not comfortable in public settings, but , wow, if he acted like that in an interview? How do you hire him? I also didn't like what he said about learning to take his time before assembling his staff this time, at least as that pertains to Greg Williams(?). Anyway, it is what it is. He's the guy now, gotta support him. I just wish I wasn't feeling worse about this now then I was this morning, but I kinda am..

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Give the guy a chance what do you expect him to come out saying WE ARE GOING TO WIN A SUPER BOWL or  J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS 

Gase is feeling things out for the most part, first time in front of NY media, NY Jets owner and GM. 

Good things take time he is so much better spoken than Todd Bowles. 

I didn’t say fire him but they all speak with the grace of a 6 year old.

8 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

he may be slightly autistic or have Aspergers syndrome. 

He kinda implied he was unbearable being in the house w/the wife & 3 kids and he thanked them for "sticking w/him through the 9 days." His family woulda left him? lol, I kid. 

Reading finheaven they mentioned the running joke was he is on the spectrum 

Just now, 14 in Green said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but this was my first chance to really see and hear Gase. I'm not really that impressed. Maybe he's not comfortable in public settings, but , wow, if he acted like that in an interview? How do you hire him? I also didn't like what he said about learning to take his time before assembling his staff this time, at least as that pertains to Greg Williams(?). Anyway, it is what it is. He's the guy now, gotta support him. I just wish I wasn't feeling worse about this now then I was this morning, but I kinda am..

Equal Employment Opportunity Act.  Autistic people deserve jobs too man.

Heard a bit on radio driving around. Really they do this every couple of years. Probably could replay every one of the of these circle jerks except the Bellichick explosion .  They all sound the same. Can you be jaded by having seen this forever?  At this point put out a press release and get to work. Let's see what happens. 

Archived