Press Conference

section314

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

He's talking on youtube now and he seems like a nice and intelligent guy - definitely more comfortable. However, he talks a lot with his hands and shows a lot of emotion with his eyes. He has the passion and excitement though, that is undeniable. 

Does he also happen to be Argentine? lol. I'll grill a steak for him @ the Home opener in '19 :D

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Good Lord, I was wondering who that was.  I hope he's okay.

Yeah..... I'm hoping that it was some file corruption of the original digital image. Looks like he is a burn victim or stroke. Hoping for neither.

One of our All Time greats!!

Just now, BleedGreen92 said:

Oh  can you please enlighten me as to how a great organization stages a compelling press conference 

Be transparent. Have something to say. Don’t abruptly end it at 10 minutes. Everything looked off and uncomfortable, specifically taking unscripted questions.

What a mess....I didn’t mind Gase as much and can still maintain hope but Johnson and Mac have made me less confident in them than I was before the presser.

They said NOTHING and do not come across as intelligent or able to construct a plan. Mac didn’t even make a statement. Would have been a great time to and to sound confident in an effort to attract coaches/players. They hid him. 

I really hope Gase can surprise but I’m not thrilled with the hire and I’m disgusted with Johnson and Mac. More so now than before.

I can only hope that we didn’t hire other coaches because Gase was the clear cut best candidate but I find that really hard to believe and suspect the reports on meddling and worries about the front office may have hurt our chances. Tough to say and time will tell. 

Listened on radio and really expected much more of a vision from Chris Johnson.  This is a $2 billion plus company.  U have to do better than that.   I know it's the wins on the field that ultimately matter but that conference fell way short of what I was expecting after 4 piss poor years of Bowles. Now maybe Gase turns out to be the right hire but they sure could have created a better introduction to a new era better.   Am I the only one who felt that was Wilpon like ?

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

What a mess....I didn’t mind Gase as much and can still maintain hope but Johnson and Mac have made me less confident in them than I was before the presser.

They said NOTHING and do not come across as intelligent or able to construct a plan. Mac didn’t even make a statement. Would have been a great time to and to sound confident in an effort to attract coaches/players. They hid him. 

I really hope Gase can surprise but I’m not thrilled with the hire and I’m disgusted with Johnson and Mac. More so now than before.

I can only hope that we didn’t hire other coaches because Gase was the clear cut best candidate but I find hat really hard to believe and suspect the reports on meddling and worries about the front office may have hurt our chances. Tough to say and time will tell. 

MIke interviewed with SNY and said less than nothing.  I got more out of him at the press conference.

Archived