Press Conference

section314

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MasterChiefJets said:

It was a very gif/meme worthy press conference.  :)

When I told my Brother (the Phins Fan) about our reaction to the Presser, he broke out laughing. 

Basically said "get used to it, this is only the beginning, Gase IS the living crazy eyes meme generator".

Feel a little bad for him that his ticks are getting made fun of..  he never pretended to be John Stamos.

He really could be on the spectrum.

I'll ask the wifey when I get home.  She's worked with kids with autism for 15 years.

11 minutes ago, kmnj said:

guy is going to die a slow  painful ny death coaching the jets

NY does not like a loser and that is what this guy is.

hey coach you ran a terrible offense in Miami-the players regressed and some even left town-guy is clueless-he rolled out a 300 year old frank gore over drake every week -he alienated all of his wrs and his qbs were hot garbage

yeah team you brought in a guy who ran a terrible offense to try and compete in an offense based league.

The freakin guy has been our coach for 3 days and hasn't won a stinkin game yet.  

Where do i donate for the billboard to get him fired? 

15 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

OK in all seriousness, Johnson did say something that was really positive when he said that Gase "coaches for the future". That is a very important thing for a team in today's NFL: and the core of why I hated McCarthy as a candidate.

Also- pretty obvious our new colors are Kelly Green, Blueish Grey, Black and likely blue. 

I really liked the coach to win the game comment.  He does not sound as rigid as people have painted him.  His re design for Tebow is another example.  He can play it a lot of ways.  Bowles could not even play it one way with any success.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Feel a little bad for him that his ticks are getting made fun of..  he never pretended to be John Stamos.

He really could be on the spectrum.

I'll ask the wifey when I get home.  She's worked with kids with autism for 15 years.

My oldest son is in the spectrum, as is a good friend of mine (Now serving in the Air Force). First thing I thought watching him. 

Just now, HighPitch said:

I work with autistic kids all day. Hes "on the spectrum" for sure as they say in the business. Doesnt mean hes dumb, just means he is socially awkward. He could be brilliant

I said it before: Aspergers. 

I love the comment that he did not even want control of personnel.  It was foisted upon him.  Miami's organization is a bedlam--so, not surprising. He immediately stanched a vein of criticism from the press and endeared himself to his superiors(?).  I said he was smart.

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I work with autistic kids all day. Hes "on the spectrum" for sure as they say in the business. Doesnt mean hes dumb, just means he is socially awkward. He could be brilliant

People "on the spectrum" as it were are often brilliant.  Especially the Asperger's folks.  Seems to go along with it that they can be brilliant (or just obsessive) about some thing, but a deeply incapable of social interaction in normal ways.

And Gase is CLEARLY incapable of social interaction in normal ways.  So who knows.

Archived