Bring back Woody

JOJOTOWNSELL

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

lol...We had a guy a few days ago start a thread about bringing Bowles back too.

What is this place coming to?

Seeing what unfolded today, its possible the Jets regret the firing simply because they had to make public appearances during the search/hiring. Today couldnt have looked worse.

32 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Seeing what unfolded today, its possible the Jets regret the firing simply because they had to make public appearances during the search/hiring. Today couldnt have looked worse.

lol Who cares? It's a press conference. I remember the Tebow Press conference being oh so perfect. 

44 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean those eyes, his hairline.  It couldn't have looked worse, FML.

lol, we are so pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I mean those eyes, his hairline.  It couldn't have looked worse, FML.

lol, we are so pathetic. 

Jack Nicholson got nothing on Gase. He should have starred in The Shining. I can only imagine what this guy looks like after a tough loss. Scarier yet, what he looks like after a tough win.

36525789-CF0D-4DE9-B71A-511751BF5AE9.png

Woody Johnson wanted to win the back pages. CJ actually sounds like he has a well thought out plan and is not effected by what is said in the media. 

You may not agree with the outcome, but this organization seems to be employing a consistent process when making key decisions. And I think this is influenced by CJ.

CJ talks about things being run like a democracy, people helping each other but their being a person who ultimately make the decision whether that be CJ, Macc on players, and Gase on coaching.

Example: 2019 Draft: CJ, Macc, Bowles and Dinger were all part of the QB evaluation process. Dinger worked the phones for the trade up. It was a team effort to get Darnold.

If you listen to Chris Johnson, this same crew minus Bowles came up with specifics on the vision for the team. Gase fit that vision the best. You may not agree with that decision, but it was well thought out.

If Woody was the active owner, Josh Rosen would have been the pick because that is who Jets fans and media thought should be the pick. In that case, McCarthy wouldnt have been an option and likely Gase either. So who the hell know where we would be. 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

That was a real car accident. Johnson what the ****. Gase what the ****. Maccagnan just sitting there fat and loling and employed. We dunno who's in charge but we do know it's some combination of these goofballs. You have to be crazy not to be appalled here.

5 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

That was a real car accident. Johnson what the ****. Gase what the ****. Maccagnan just sitting there fat and loling and employed. We dunno who's in charge but we do know it's some combination of these goofballs. You have to be crazy not to be appalled here.

Groovie-Goolies-1.jpg

59 minutes ago, BigO said:

Jack Nicholson got nothing on Gase. He should have starred in The Shining. I can only imagine what this guy looks like after a tough loss. Scarier yet, what he looks like after a tough win.

36525789-CF0D-4DE9-B71A-511751BF5AE9.png

Let's hope we see more tough win looks

Archived