DC options remaining

rayzor

22 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I'm going to meet him tonight at an event, I'll ask him and report back.

My buddy ran into him around Times Square this morning and asked him if he was in town for an interview.  "He laughed".

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Miami's D was horrible, my choice is Williams. If we miss out on him hopefully we find someone competent enough to run the entire D. Let the chips fall where they may. 

We don't need to hire anyone great just someone better than Kacy Rodgers which would be just about anyone

15 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I take liberties with Rex Ryan but I wouldn't have a problem if the Jets brought him back as the DC......

Radical I know but he is good at that.....

I've read several posters bang the table for a Rex Ryan resurrection but I just dont see it happening for many reasons...but I just cant stomach a rewind to Club Rex. Talk about not holding anyone accountable. 

3 minutes ago, Joe the Breadman said:

I've read several posters bang the table for a Rex Ryan resurrection but I just dont see it happening for many reasons...but I just cant stomach a rewind to Club Rex. Talk about not holding anyone accountable. 

As the HC here I would tend to agree though I think Rex did some of his best work here his last season getting that crappy roster to 8-8,

I do think that he would be an interesting hire as a DC and that he would do a stellar job in that role. Though it might just be too much here in NY/NJ with the Jets

2 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Miami's D was horrible, my choice is Williams. If we miss out on him hopefully we find someone competent enough to run the entire D. Let the chips fall where they may. 

Well is Miami D was terrible the Browns were.  Miami was ranked higher with less talent so not what we automatically think

I'm not sweating this one tbh. 

Archived