Adam Gase’s ‘intense’ eyes steal Jets press conference

MasterChiefJets

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

My ex so within the last couple of years but I was honestly mostly chalking that up to her being a narcissistic sociopath with borderline personality disorder.

Been there lol

1 hour ago, CTM said:

When was the first time you were told?

Kindergarten. The blocks play area. The other children didn’t appreciate that you need to build a solid block foundation before putting up the rest of the castle. I was outcast. The scars are visible to this very day.

2 hours ago, SMC said:

Gase was even asked about his crazy eyes by Michael Kay

Adam Gase responds to those eye memes with confusion

Adam Gase’s first act as coach of the New York Jets: get memed.

Gase’s introductory press conference quickly went viral due to his intense eyes, though don’t expect him to dwell on it.

In fact, he said he wasn’t even aware of it until his appearance on ESPN Radio’s “The Michael Kay Show” on Monday.

“I don’t even know what that is,” Gase said on the subject of being an internet meme. “I don’t have Twitter, I don’t have Instagram, I don’t look at the internet, I don’t really watch TV, I watch movies. That’s it. The only time I get to know anything is when somebody tells me.”

He was then asked about his favorite movie (it’s “Field of Dreams”) and weighed in on a topic that he most definitely did not know has been a subject of long-running web conversation for years: “Is Die Hard” a Christmas movie?

“No.”

https://nypost.com/2019/01/14/adam-gase-responds-to-those-eye-memes-with-confusion/

Legit lol'ing. Who in the hell did we hire?

Archived