mmm tacos...

k-met57

Mike Florio made a good point this morning on his radio show.

John Gruden CRUSHED his intro press conference....how'd that work out for him?

Florio...who is an all time Jets hater, likes the hire and thinks Gase will in fact get all he can out of Darnold.

He can look as weird as he wants as long as he turns Darnold into an All Star, I don't give a sh*t.

I can't get into mocking the guy for his looks.  He is rock solid on the radio, where you can't be distracted by his eyes.   

I strongly suspect that he suffers from  Graves' Disease.  A classmate of mine had it.  Main symptom is bulging eyes and upper eyelids being a bit extra high, resulting in this intense/slightly disturbing look.  Barbara Bush had it and she lived till 92.  I'm not a doctor but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I can't get into mocking the guy for his looks.  He is rock solid on the radio, where you can't be distracted by his eyes.   

I strongly suspect that he suffers from  Graves' Disease.  A classmate of mine had it.  Main symptom is bulging eyes and upper eyelids being a bit extra high, resulting in this intense/slightly disturbing look.  Barbara Bush had it and she lived till 92.  I'm not a doctor but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I wish Maccagnan had Graves disease.  No, I take that back.  Any grave would be fine.

of course I am j/k.  I don't want him to die, just to leave.

Archived