Todd Bowles says nothing on lack of diversity in coaching hires

WayneChrebet80

Classy guy, didn't take the reporters bait for a controversial quote. Don't get the hate for him around here. Our record wasn't great, but the talent was pretty poor. I don't look at this roster and see 12 wins or even 9.

I think the McVay stuff is insane frankly. LeFleur getting a gig was undeserved and if the reports are true about who Cin is hiring that might more undeserved than the Klingsbury hire which is saying something.

I understand why, he's young, marketable and authored a quick and drastic turn around. Other teams want to catch lightening in a bottle like that. Youth sells but the league has lost its damn mind.

Todd Bowles is a terrible HC. I really don't care about how nice he is and all that.  I also don't care about his thoughts on Race in the NFL.  All I really care about is that the Jets are choosing to move on with a guy who is clearly on cocaine. That's what I care about.

this coaching youth movement is probably not going to end well.  you look at guys like bellichicken and tomlin and going back to landry, shula, and parcells.  these guys have been successful for quite some time because they know the game backwards and forwards.  these younger coaches seem to be only focused on one aspect of the game whether it be offense or defense and that just isn't going to work in the long run.  look at the patsies against the chargers.  they got a pass rush out of a bunch of scrubs.  and their run game did pretty well too also behind a line made up of scrubs.  they were able to dictate every aspect of that game because bellichicken knows the game inside and out.

19 minutes ago, CTM said:

Classy guy, didn't take the reporters bait for a controversial quote. Don't get the hate for him around here. Our record wasn't great, but the talent was pretty poor. I don't look at this roster and see 12 wins or even 9.

I think the McVay stuff is insane frankly. LeFleur getting a gig was undeserved and if the reports are true about who Cin is hiring that might more undeserved than the Klingsbury hire which is saying something.

I understand why, he's young, marketable and authored a quick and drastic turn around. Other teams want to catch lightening in a bottle like that. Youth sells but the league has lost its damn mind.

Anyone who "hates" Todd Bowles is an idiot, anyone who wanted him out of here with a passion because he was simply a terrible Head Coach should not be confused with hatred

29 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Todd Bowles is a terrible HC. I really don't care about how nice he is and all that.  I also don't care about his thoughts on Race in the NFL.  All I really care about is that the Jets are choosing to move on with a guy who is clearly on cocaine. That's what I care about.

It does look like Gase is on cocaine doesn’t it! He is a strange looking guy but he’s not on cocaine. He’s got buggie eyes. 

Archived