Stephen A. Accusing Gaze of looking as if he were on drugs?

DonCorleone

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DonCorleone said:

I cannot imagine what would take place if the roles were reversed. I mean come on, no matter how I feel about this hire, that was way, way out of line. 

All the guy does is yell, say stupid sh*t like this and race bait 24/7.

Him and jackasses like Max Kellerman are a big reason why ESPN is no longer watchable.

Just now, CTM said:

What is his point? Everyone and their mother is asking what is wrong with Gase, including Stephen A,, I've seen more coke jokes the past 24 hrs than the past 12 months,  Acting like he's getting a pass is absurd. He's become a meme.

It would have been better if he had actually looked like he was on something. He didn’t and I kind of tend to question whether the people who are saying he did have actually seen people on things. He’s just weird. I’ve seen worse, and I’ve been less bothered than most people would be by worse, but it’s not me he’s going to be interacting with all day and I think it’s oretty naive to not see this as a big and obvious problem.

I'm certainly not EVER going to defend Stephen A. but c'mon, take a look at the Press Conference thread in here. What is he saying that most of this board didn't say yesterday? It looked like Smith was joking, and Max and Ryan Clark couldn't stop laughing. That presser has become famous, and Gase a national punch line. It is what it is, and whether we like it or not, Gase became one of the most famous HCs in the NFL yesterday. People who don't even watch football know who he is today.

10 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

in all fairness...  i mean, those pics, and taking into account that i dont reall GAF, they straight up

BIZARRE looking

The guy has strange-looking mannerisms. That doesn't mean he's on drugs. If you close your eyes and only listen to the audio he sounds very normal.

Stephen A is an a$$hole for suggesting this. Way out of line.

12 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

It would have been better if he had actually looked like he was on something. He didn’t and I kind of tend to question whether the people who are saying he did have actually seen people on things. He’s just weird. I’ve seen worse, and I’ve been less bothered than most people would be by worse, but it’s not me he’s going to be interacting with all day and I think it’s oretty naive to not see this as a big and obvious problem.

Agreed. I watched old interviews and you can see his eyes bug out a little here and there but much less awkward overall. He also looked like a kid whose mother forced him to be in a suit for some event he didn't want to got to. Just uncomfortable and awkward all around.  I think camera angle and lack of a ball cap highlighted it as well.

I do think bath salts can have that type of effect though lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-qGDOm7qHU

Stephen A..You talk really fast, stumble on words, get wide eyed, break out in short fused anger, yell at Max Kellerman like a little boy and make outrageous claims.

Sounds like a coke fit. Could  it be that you are easily irritated because you are itching for a fix?

See how this works? 

So shut up.

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

The guy has strange-looking mannerisms. That doesn't mean he's on drugs. 

he hired and worked with Chris Foerester the offensive line coach who sent a video of himself snorting yip to a las vegas "dancer" 

this coach was only let go when the video hit TMZ

that doesn't mean Adam Gase is on drugs either, but the other excuse is he's painfully unaware of what's happening on his staff  

12 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Him and jackasses like Max Kellerman are a big reason why ESPN is no longer watchable.

I haven't watched espn in years....he is a joke of a human from what i do remember so this is no surprise.

16 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I thought Stephen A Smith was dumb.  Then I heard Max Kellerman talk

What's  funny is I think I know ehat happened. Gase opened his eyes wide when pictures were being taken. I actually do the same thing because I have taken a lot of pictures where it looked like I was about to fall asleep so I make sure my eyes are open but you can overcompensate doing this. I'm almost sure this is what happened

11 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Exactly. Took the words out of my mouth. I’ve actually seen people on meth. It’s really not like what the video shows.

secondly...why would the guy be on drugs during his press conference to becoming a professional sports team’s head coach? He had his family there ffs.

4 minutes ago, bitonti said:

he hired and worked with Chris Foerester the offensive line coach who sent a video of himself snorting yip to a las vegas "dancer" 

that doesn't mean Adam Gase is on drugs either, but the other excuse is he's painfully unaware of what's happening on his staff  

Belichick had someone who executed another man on his roster. Yet I'll bet you don't think he's "painfully unaware of what's happening" on his team.

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If every HC was supposed to know every time a coach/player was doing drugs, then you can say pretty much all of them suck, most of all Belichick, who as we all know had a player who was going around murdering people.

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I mean I guess neanderthals are inherently anachronistic but you legit have to be the only person in the whole wide world who namechecks Harry and the Hendersons and then turns around and calls coke 'yip.'

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Exactly. Took the words out of my mouth. I’ve actually seen people on meth. It’s really not like what the video shows.

secondly...why would the guy be on drugs during his press conference to becoming a professional sports team’s head coach? He had his family there ffs.

you are right it wasn't meth or a street drug

but the man is probably a cocktail of whatever NFL locker rooms have access to 

if we could get a sample of Adam Gase's blood it probably reads like Judy Garland's.

He strikes me as one of those Crispr types who is all about maximizing his performance, he probably took all sorts of mood stabilizers to get him even for the interviews and probably tried to take some sort of stim for the press conference and what everyone saw was probably a bad interaction. When it wore off (MK Show) he was fine 

that's not the same as him smoking rock in the men's room but let's not pretend that man was dead sober either 

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

What's  funny is I think I know ehat happened. Gase opened his eyes wide when pictures were being taken. I actually do the same thing because I have taken a lot of pictures where it looked like I was about to fall asleep so I make sure my eyes are open but you can overcompensate doing this. I'm almost sure this is what happened

just checked my old bar mitzvah photos and it turns out i did the same thing too

7 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Belichick had someone who executed another man on his roster. Yet I'll bet you don't think he's "painfully unaware of what's happening" on his team.

4 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

If every HC was supposed to know every time a coach/player was doing drugs, then you can say pretty much all of them suck, most of all Belichick, who as we all know had a player who was going around murdering people.

this is called what about ism

just because Bill Bellichek, possibly the world's worst human being, who was once caught fed exing a box full of cash to a married woman, knew Aaron Hernandez was a murdering scumbag (because he did) doesn't make Adam Gase an evil Genius too. 

Adam Gase could just be irresponsible 

and side note there's a huge difference between drafting a 22 year old with gang ties and hoping to set him straight and hiring a grown ass man who acts like Chris Forester to coach the OLine. And letting it continue until TMZ shows up.

It wasn't like CHris Forester was the Aaron Hernandez of Line coaches and his talent was worth the trouble. He was a degenerate.  

Either Gase knew it was happening or didn't care, or didn't know, either one are bad looks for an NFL HC.  Bellichek cheats we all know this. We all hope Gase cheats like Belly but I wouldn't bet money on it. 

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

you are right it wasn't meth or a street drug

but the man is probably a cocktail of whatever NFL locker rooms have access to 

if we could get a sample of Adam Gase's blood it probably reads like Judy Garland's.

He strikes me as one of those Crispr types who is all about maximizing his performance, he probably took all sorts of mood stabilizers to get him even for the interviews and probably tried to take some sort of stim for the press conference and what everyone saw was probably a bad interaction. When it wore off (MK Show) he was fine 

that's not the same as him smoking rock in the men's room but let's not pretend that man was dead sober either 

You've got to be kidding with this post.

Archived