Stephen A. Accusing Gaze of looking as if he were on drugs?

DonCorleone

Personally I’ve used a lot of different drugs in my lifetime. Never once did any make my eyes look like that. Conversely I did have a panic attack as a young teen having to give a presentation to the class that I wasn’t prepared for at all. My cheeks were shaking, eyes were shifty, practically had a meltdown physically and mentally. I think that’s what he was going through honestly, which concerns me a bit because an NFL HC should not be showing any type of fear. Those players will never follow him if he shows fear. That said I really hope he turns out to be the right guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bitonti said:

you are right it wasn't meth or a street drug

but the man is probably a cocktail of whatever NFL locker rooms have access to 

if we could get a sample of Adam Gase's blood it probably reads like Judy Garland's.

He strikes me as one of those Crispr types who is all about maximizing his performance, he probably took all sorts of mood stabilizers to get him even for the interviews and probably tried to take some sort of stim for the press conference and what everyone saw was probably a bad interaction. When it wore off (MK Show) he was fine 

that's not the same as him smoking rock in the men's room but let's not pretend that man was dead sober either 

WTF is wrong with you ? 

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Stephen A Is an imbecile and a loudmouth . 

i finally watched the bit. seemed he thought it was half funny, i kinda think its wholly funny.

and i am not saying i defend Stephen A either cos he is a loudmouth and somewhat imbecilic at least.

but Gase dont GAF is what i actually believe. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/up-to-the-minute/0ap3000001010957/Adam-Gase-on-becoming-meme-I-don-t-look-at-the-internet

Good Lord. It’s just the way his eyes are. On the normal, average human eye, our top eyelid obscures the upper part of the iris. His don’t, so you see the whites above his iris. It’s uncommon and gives the look of surprise but is not indicative of any drug use. Watch any presser he’s ever given, you can see whites above his iris. If you look at the Jets Press room where they gave the conference, it has stadium style seating so as he’s looking at people it looks like his eyes are darting everywhere. The guy’s just looking around. 

Christ

3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Personally I’ve used a lot of different drugs in my lifetime. Never once did any make my eyes look like that. Conversely I did have a panic attack as a young teen having to give a presentation to the class that I wasn’t prepared for at all. My cheeks were shaking, eyes were shifty, practically had a meltdown physically and mentally. I think that’s what he was going through honestly, which concerns me a bit because an NFL HC should not be showing any type of fear. Those players will never follow him if he shows fear. That said I really hope he turns out to be the right guy.

You do realize that Gase just spent 3 seasons on the side lines as head coach of an NFL team, right? Just because twitter is making jokes doesnt make it true.

9 hours ago, bitonti said:

you are right it wasn't meth or a street drug

but the man is probably a cocktail of whatever NFL locker rooms have access to 

if we could get a sample of Adam Gase's blood it probably reads like Judy Garland's.

He strikes me as one of those Crispr types who is all about maximizing his performance, he probably took all sorts of mood stabilizers to get him even for the interviews and probably tried to take some sort of stim for the press conference and what everyone saw was probably a bad interaction. When it wore off (MK Show) he was fine 

that's not the same as him smoking rock in the men's room but let's not pretend that man was dead sober either 

What if he has Graves‘ disease jerk?

You do realize that Gase just spent 3 seasons on the side lines as head coach of an NFL team, right? Just because twitter is making jokes doesnt make it true.

I think you misread my post. I’m saying that he was absolutely NOT on drugs.

19 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

Remember when he kept talking about Keapernick being black balled and how he always insinuated racism?

he's not the only one who thinks Kaepernick is being blackballed. Not when Nathan Peterman continues to inhabit NFL rosters. 

23 hours ago, CTM said:

What is his point? Everyone and their mother is asking what is wrong with Gase, including Stephen A,, I've seen more coke jokes the past 24 hrs than the past 12 months,  Acting like he's getting a pass is absurd. He's become a meme.

Just imagine what it would have been like if they hadn't waited til Monday to announce.   I will pull for Crazy Eyes.

11 hours ago, bitonti said:

If it comes out Adams gase has Graves disease ill ban myself for a year.

Are you threatening to improve JI if it turns out someone else is stricken with a disease?

Safe to assume you’re on VERY hard drugs right now, probably meth.

Archived