What’s the most compelling thing that Adam Gase has said across all of his interviews so far?

Patriot Killa

26 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

??

mine is being flexible with the offense and not forcing schemes. That was super good to hear. I also liked that he is taking player input and most importantly Sam’s input.

Yup. Offense to suit the personnel

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

He will adjust his playstyle to whatever helps the team win. No playmakers this past year? Well we are gonna play ball control and try to prevent TOs.

My concern is an authoritarian may scare Bell away. My gut says he signs with the Colts.

I think they value Mack too much. They are a very smart run organization with former KC Chiefs VP Of Football Operations, Chris Ballard. I don’t think they have enough of a need at RB go spend that much on Bell.

I also liked when Gase brought up really working with Sam one on one and I think he likes how coachable he is. Seemed very excited to learn and teach. He brought up in one interview directly after the press conference that he has a passion for teaching and helping players. He was a personnel guy for one year at LSU and he said that it just didn’t feel right. They moved him out of that position and he started helping Ryan Clark immediately. Made him feel good to help the players. We got a good teacher in here.

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think they value Mack too much. They are a very smart run organization with former KC Chiefs VP Of Football Operations, Chris Ballard. I don’t think they have enough of a need at RB go spend that much on Bell.

I also liked when Gase brought up really working with Sam one on one and I think he likes how coachable he is. Seemed very excited to learn and teach. He brought up in one interview directly after the press conference that he has a passion for teaching and helping players. He was a personnel guy for one year at LSU and he said that it just didn’t feel right. They moved him out of that position and he started helping Ryan Clark immediately. Made him feel good to help the players. We got a good teacher in here.

Ryan Clark loves him some Adam Gase!

For me he basically insinuated he wants to own the offense and wants a DC too own the Defense. I know Rex wanted the opposite but he never found that Coordinator capable of doing that. In Williams hopefully he will have that and be able too focus on what he does best. One thing is for sure complacent players will not be tolerated on ether side of the ? 

17 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Ryan Clark loves him some Adam Gase!

Was on radio defending Gase today, said he thinks he had some pre workout earlier before the Presser, and then was so amped up on top of that he looked like he was bugging out. LOL. 

Archived