Untouchable

Adams reacts to Gregg Williams

38 minutes ago, BigO said:

Exactly what this yapping dog needs. Someone to tell him to STFU. 

If a tree falls in the forest......

Don't listen, read or react to all the yapping you claim he does.   Turn on the game and applaud his good plays and curse the tv at the bad ones.   

Wash, rinse, repeat.

16 minutes ago, BigO said:

1st year 1 int

2nd year 1 int 

3rd year 0 int 

Williams runs a 4-3. Adams will need to be more of a cover safety instead of being in the box all the time. He’s going to get burned🔥 

Trumaine had 4 int's.  What's you point?  Should he be in the pro bowl? 

For the lack of into's that he has, he more than makes up for it in other ways that other safeties are not.   

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BigO said:

When Adams falls flat on his face and is off this team soon, I can see all his supporters here committing mass suicide Jim Jones style drinking green kookaide.....and bleedin green.

Oh I see now.  Pointless to have an a healthy debate with someone like you.  I will bow out of the back and forth.  March on!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BigO said:

What’s to debate? I find him to be a very average player that lacks coverage instincts. Not worth a 6th pick not even close. But Macc is no draft guru. And why are you sticking your nose into this in the first place?  

Ok so he's not worth the 6th pick.  But he was so it is what it is.

So lets say he lacks coverage instincts.  What do you do you do with him?  You employ him to all the other spots on the field where he can utilize his his "average" skills.  Forcing fumbles, solo tackles, combined tackles, QB pressure/s hits.  He seems to do that pretty well.  

Just as the offense has changed over the past several years, so has the defense.  A safety that just plays CF is old school.  You need more of a hybrid type Safety now a days.

I didnt realize this was a private post and was sticking my nose in it.  My bad.

1 minute ago, BigO said:

Tru had a horrific year. True that. But safeties are an integral part of preventing big plays and making a QB think twice about passing. Jets pass defense has been abysmal the last 2 years and thats with 2 top picks going towards the position.   Adams is a good hitter and plays hard. So what. So do countless others in the league. As a safety, he needs to be better in coverage and create more turnovers. 1 a year ain’t cutting it. There are 15 other safeties on other teams off the top of my head I’d take over him in a heartbeat. 

Can you list the 15 you would take over him?  

1 hour ago, BigO said:
Uh no

He hasn’t officially signed so he won’t comment on the team or it’s players.

correction...he has signed according to Ian Rappaport.  Lets see what he says during interviews. .

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

To start with Derwin James,. Eric Berry,  Earl Thomas., Eddie Jackson, Harrison Smith, Buddy Baker, Micah Hyde,  Malcom Jenkins, Swearinger, Baker, 
Marcus Maye   

School of Izdik!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BigO said:

Talk is cheap. We’ll see what happens on the field. 

This goes against your point of him needing to shut up.  Based on the praises around the league from players, coaches, GM's and the media, PLUS team MVP, Pro Bowl selection and 2nd All Pro team , he has shown a lot.  Guess his talk is not cheap.

• Upvote 2

He’s a tackling machine plus he was 2nd on the team in pass deflections. He sees the ball. Maybe be he will catch more this year.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company