Untouchable

Adams reacts to Gregg Williams

5 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Calling it now: Leonard Williams (in a contract option year) will be 2nd team All-Pro and Darron Lee will be the 2nd coming of DJ Williams. I can only imagine Gregory Williams will utilize Jamal Adams like a heat seeking missile in blitzes like Troy Polamalu 

Adams couldn’t sniff Polamalu’s jock strap. Ever. In fact, he probably has it in a oxygen free case and prays to it each day. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, NoBowles said:

It’s too bad Adams was picked 6th, or we could like him

No. 6th. 60th. 600th, 666th, 6000th.  No don’t like him. I do hate him though. 😀

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 5

4 hours ago, mphtrilogy said:

Jamal wanted more dogz, he got one for the head..

Hes gonna get more than that. Can’t wait to see Williams rip him a new azzhole for blowing assignments. Williams takes no prisoners. This can go 2 ways if Williams stays here. Either he teaches Adams how to play safety in the NFL and Adams responds OR he’s off this team in a couple of years. I’ll wager with the latter. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 5

6 hours ago, Untouchable said:

You all do realize the Grinch got played by a 6 year old girl named Cindy Lou Who. Just for the record. 

5D6EE18F-530B-469F-9F61-745A4444640D.jpeg

10 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Well, for one, Troy doesn’t talk much. On the field, or off. 😏

Troy was a throwback ‘60’s type pkayer. All Time Madden Team.

Adams- All Time Madden Cheerleaders Team 📣 

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Notice there is no mention of Jamaal Adams here. 

5 hours ago, Larz said:

He's gotta be happy that he doesn't have to call out the guys dogging it anymore lol

Turn the volume down if you are in public lol

Awesome Larz thank you for that. We gotta be on Hard Knocks this summer. It will be must see tv.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Little story, Troy’s aunt and uncle and most of our Poly players families tailgated right next to us while Troy was at USC, the defensive players would come by after the game to eat at their tailgate.  Pretty soon the offensive players wanted in, so several of us joined them to expand the tailgate to feed them all.  

Troy was so soft-spoken and shy, his eyes were so kind when he spoke to you, he is devoutly religious, the real deal - polar opposite to his on the field play.  We called him the Tasmanian Devil.  Love that kid.

Troy has what’s called character. He was the General In the Steelers defense.

Tasmanian Devil 👿  Love it. 

9C6D68B7-8511-4755-A479-8F7BBBEF45BF.jpeg

Maybe this chic can take Adams under her wing and make something out of his career that can come close to what Troy was. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Are you F#king blind!? He made the Pro Bowl, All-Pro Team and was the #2 Safety in the league per PFF. 

What more needs to be done for you to shove a cork(not my first choice of word) in it?

Humble yourself, jackass. The guy plays safety well and he plays it at an extremely high level in year TWO of his career. Nobody here will dispute that. Not even T0m. You are the only one who truly thinks that he can’t play Safety well. 

It’s old.

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader. 

72B4B9B3-AA99-4795-882E-DD2EB6F16DE4.jpeg

• Thumb Down 10

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I have more football knowledge in one testicle than you have in your whole brain if you seriously think that Jamal Adams some how “sucks” after the amazing season that he just had. I guess the NFL committee also doesn’t know jack about football since they selected him for All-Pro. Funny how that works. I guess you just know more than all of us, huh? Time for you to swallow the truth, grin and bear it. These arent the same conversations as last offseason, Jamal has actual accolades that only very good/elite players achieve. Your BS has no ground to stand on.

I’d tell you to try again but you can’t.😭 #33 is an elite safety by all measures.

Just in case you missed the point

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader. 

CB18DE39-CCB9-44FE-B7A4-9958731835D8.jpeg

• Thumb Down 5

17 minutes ago, roscoeword said:

Why did cleveland let him go? He did really well as their interim head coach, why didn't they retain him at least to be their D. C.? Love the hire, just a curious about  that... 

Yea that is a burning question. Did he insist on being given the HC gig? Perhaps. Eventually the truth leaks out so it will be interesting to find out. Regardless, we got the guy we need to finally put a real defense on the field that we haven’t had since Rex first took over.

3 minutes ago, British Jet said:

Patriot Killer has won this round tbf. 

Reposting the original response was akin to “I know you are, but what am I”. 

1-0. 

I had to he’s a ****n moron

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, British Jet said:

Legitimately thought it must be Patriot Killer who posted this. 

Stupid minds think alike

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

*Second team All Pro

You’re talking to a second grader.

2 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Adams is a good player but needs to check that self promoting twitter mouth.

G. Williams has said in the past that he doesnt care for self promoting players.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out if he is in fact the DC.

Exactly what this yapping dog needs. Someone to tell him to STFU. 

• Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Let me help out my Jet bro @Patriot Killa

Are you F#king blind!?  not seeing very well?  He made the Pro Bowl, All-Pro Team and was the #2 Safety in the league per PFF. 

What more needs to be done for you to shove a cork(not my first choice of word) in it?  speak with a more positive attitude? 

Humble yourself, jackass Mr. Ed.  The guy plays safety well and he plays it at an extremely high level in year TWO of his career. Nobody here will dispute that. Not even T0m (yes he will) You are the only one who truly thinks that he can’t play Safety well. 

It’s old.

Much better. Adams still sucks though. 

9 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

When Adams falls flat on his face and is off this team soon, I can see all his supporters here committing mass suicide Jim Jones style drinking green kookaide.....and bleedin green.

• Thumb Down 4

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Maybe you missed the part where he said Williams can teach him How to play safety which was a direct shot at his ability . 

1st year 1 int

2nd year 1 int 

3rd year 0 int 

Williams runs a 4-3. Adams will need to be more of a cover safety instead of being in the box all the time. He’s going to get burned🔥 

4 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Oh I see now.  Pointless to have an a healthy debate with someone like you.  I will bow out of the back and forth.  March on!

What’s to debate? I find him to be a very average player that lacks coverage instincts. Not worth a 6th pick not even close. But Macc is no draft guru. And why are you sticking your nose into this in the first place?  

10 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Trumaine had 4 int's.  What's you point?  Should he be in the pro bowl? 

For the lack of into's that he has, he more than makes up for it in other ways that other safeties are not.   

Tru had a horrific year. True that. But safeties are an integral part of preventing big plays and making a QB think twice about passing. Jets pass defense has been abysmal the last 2 years and thats with 2 top picks going towards the position.   Adams is a good hitter and plays hard. So what. So do countless others in the league. As a safety, he needs to be better in coverage and create more turnovers. 1 a year ain’t cutting it. There are 15 other safeties on other teams off the top of my head I’d take over him in a heartbeat. 

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Ok so he's not worth the 6th pick.  But he was so it is what it is.

So lets say he lacks coverage instincts.  What do you do you do with him?  You employ him to all the other spots on the field where he can utilize his his "average" skills.  Forcing fumbles, solo tackles, combined tackles, QB pressure/s hits.  He seems to do that pretty well.  

Just as the offense has changed over the past several years, so has the defense.  A safety that just plays CF is old school.  You need more of a hybrid type Safety now a days.

I didnt realize this was a private post and was sticking my nose in it.  My bad.

Not private just no need for nonsense. The NFL is becoming like the old AFL. It’s pass crazy now. I’d rather have 2 safeties that excel in coverage and can hit like Harrison Smith than what Adams can do, which is basically what Darron Lee does or tries to. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Can you list the 15 you would take over him?  

Lotta work I’ll send you a bill 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Can you list the 15 you would take over him?  

To start with Derwin James,. Eric Berry,  Earl Thomas., Eddie Jackson, Harrison Smith, Buddy Baker, Micah Hyde,  Malcom Jenkins, Swearinger, Baker, 

Marcus Maye  😂 

• Thumb Down 3

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Any quotes out there suggesting Williams came here for the opportunity to coach the great Jamal Adams?

Since he's the Sam Darnold of the defense and all, you gotta figure he's singing Jamal's praises somewhere, right?

Uh no

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

After your Palomala/Adams posts you should stop.  

Please don’t use those 2 names in the same sentence. It’s insulting.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

27 minutes ago, prime21 said:

School of Izdik!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It’s where Macc graduated from. Who picks a safety at 6. 🤔

30 minutes ago, prime21 said:

He hasn’t officially signed so he won’t comment on the team or it’s players.

correction...he has signed according to Ian Rappaport.  Lets see what he says during interviews. .

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Talk is cheap. We’ll see what happens on the field. 

31 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Wow... Earl Thomas is done... Eric Berry may be too... but Micah Hyde and Jenkins are not better.... now this is just getting dumb... Your argument is flawed and obnoxious. By every metric and most football analysts that actually watch tape and are not talking heads speak about how they have to plan specifically for Adams because he does everything and does everything well.. They don't talk about Micah Hyde or Malcom Jenkins like that.  Your bias against Adams is bordering on insanity

Done. Yes but Adams will never touch what Thomas or Berry have achieved. And half of those guys I mentioned will be in the Hall of Fame. 

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He hasn't said a word about the job because like you said, its not official until he signs. 

Can't wait for him to praise Adams.  I'd bet it's coming the first presser

What’s he supposed to say the truth that he sucks 😆

• Thumb Down 2

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So if he says nothing about Adams we laugh that he wasn't mentioned and suggest it's because he sucks.

If he praises him it becomes what is he supposed to say?  Ok

Funny how many go out of their way to praise him.  Have account for him

It’s really moot at this point and unimportant what he says. Let’s see how things progress or regress throughout the season. I don’t hate the kid really I just don’t see what the big deal about him is. He’s an average player with minimal impact. 

• Thumb Down 1

30 minutes ago, prime21 said:

This goes against your point of him needing to shut up.  Based on the praises around the league from players, coaches, GM's and the media, PLUS team MVP, Pro Bowl selection and 2nd All Pro team , he has shown a lot.  Guess his talk is not cheap.

Yep I’m the only one on this forum who questions his value 😂

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Who's the leader of the D and is productive.

😂You mean the 29th ranked defense in 2018 and the 23rd ranked defense in 2017 😂 

The punter 

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

As someone who believes Jamal Adams was heavily overdrafted, is heavily overrated, and should heavily shut up - holy hell, @BigO, your view on this is over the top.

Well we all have one don’t we

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Here's where it gets crazy with numbers. 

Williams coached the 30th ranked D last year.  With a team most thought had better talent. 😱

Yea but they are very very young and will prosper soon. But hey we’re better at 29!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company