Adams reacts to Gregg Williams

Untouchable

21 minutes ago, prime21 said:

He hasn’t officially signed so he won’t comment on the team or it’s players.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He hasn't said a word about the job because like you said, its not official until he signs. 

Can't wait for him to praise Adams.  I'd bet it's coming the first presser

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Wow... Earl Thomas is done... Eric Berry may be too... but Micah Hyde and Jenkins are not better.... now this is just getting dumb... Your argument is flawed and obnoxious. By every metric and most football analysts that actually watch tape and are not talking heads speak about how they have to plan specifically for Adams because he does everything and does everything well.. They don't talk about Micah Hyde or Malcom Jenkins like that.  Your bias against Adams is bordering on insanity

Done. Yes but Adams will never touch what Thomas or Berry have achieved. And half of those guys I mentioned will be in the Hall of Fame. 

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He hasn't said a word about the job because like you said, its not official until he signs. 

Can't wait for him to praise Adams.  I'd bet it's coming the first presser

What’s he supposed to say the truth that he sucks ?

10 minutes ago, BigO said:

Talk is cheap. We’ll see what happens on the field. 

This goes against your point of him needing to shut up.  Based on the praises around the league from players, coaches, GM's and the media, PLUS team MVP, Pro Bowl selection and 2nd All Pro team , he has shown a lot.  Guess his talk is not cheap.

17 minutes ago, BigO said:

What’s he supposed to say the truth that he sucks ?

So if he says nothing about Adams we laugh that he wasn't mentioned and suggest it's because he sucks.

If he praises him it becomes what is he supposed to say?  Ok

Funny how many go out of their way to praise him.  Have account for him

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So if he says nothing about Adams we laugh that he wasn't mentioned and suggest it's because he sucks.

If he praises him it becomes what is he supposed to say?  Ok

Funny how many go out of their way to praise him.  Have account for him

It’s really moot at this point and unimportant what he says. Let’s see how things progress or regress throughout the season. I don’t hate the kid really I just don’t see what the big deal about him is. He’s an average player with minimal impact. 

30 minutes ago, prime21 said:

This goes against your point of him needing to shut up.  Based on the praises around the league from players, coaches, GM's and the media, PLUS team MVP, Pro Bowl selection and 2nd All Pro team , he has shown a lot.  Guess his talk is not cheap.

Yep I’m the only one on this forum who questions his value ?

5 minutes ago, BigO said:

It’s really moot at this point and unimportant what he says. Let’s see how things progress or regress throughout the season. I don’t hate the kid really I just don’t see what the big deal about him is. He’s an average player with minimal impact. 

Who's the leader of the D and is productive.

4 minutes ago, BigO said:

?You mean the 29th ranked defense in 2018 and the 23rd ranked defense in 2017 ? 

The punter 

Here's where it gets crazy with numbers. 

Williams coached the 30th ranked D last year.  With a team most thought had better talent. ?

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Teams move on, and people move on. Often people (or teams) just want a clean slate. Just in general, sometimes individuals make career decisions for themselves irrespective of what seems on paper like one franchise's best interests, and sometimes these prove to be poor decisions.

Could also be some ego, where Williams didn't wouldn't accept a TE/RB coach, who was his underling after their interim promotions, to be his new boss.

Maybe rookie HC Kitchens didn't want someone with his decades of experience/clout boasting that he knows better about everything, let alone sticking out to the FO as an easy interim HC they can shift over to if the Browns get off to another bad start.

Maybe Kitchens was also not impressed with only 2 teams surrendering more yards than the Browns last year, nor that he hasn't overseen a clear top 10 unit on D for 8 straight seasons and counting. 

Maybe they just flat out don't like each other, lol.

Todd Monken, Interim HC of the Cleveland Browns--2019

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Here's where it gets crazy with numbers. 

Williams coached the 30th ranked D last year.  With a team most thought had better talent. ?

Yea but they are very very young and will prosper soon. But hey we’re better at 29!

11 hours ago, BigO said:

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader. 

72B4B9B3-AA99-4795-882E-DD2EB6F16DE4.jpeg

Adams DID NOT MAKE ALL PRO. 

I think Adams is an above avg. player whose talents lean too heavily to run stopping. Not a fan if his cheerleading himself for making a run stop when we are losing by more than 3 TDs, but you guys can lick that popsicle if ya want. Not my thang.

he's got room for improvement in order to justify his selection at #6. ffs, mahomes and mccaffrey were there! 

for me the player most likley to get axed is Darron Lee. he's weak at the point of attack, runs himself out of plays, cannot shed ANY blocker, cant blitz....I wouldnt be surprised if GW cuts him outright.

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

aside- am not a gun guy. nor an anti-gun guy. but i dont reslly like pics of shotguns pointed out at me in an NFL football discussion forum. 

Is there any good time to have a shotgun pointed at you?  Trying to rack my brain on that one.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Is there any good time to have a shotgun pointed at you?  Trying to rack my brain on that one.

right on...

i mean, one tgime i was pulled over by a cop for some invalid reason and while he was shining his light in my fcae and had his hand rested on his holster he said that he thought i was acting nervous... 

i tol him that he was shining a light in my face and he had a gun and i didnt and that doesnt make me exactly comfortable

40 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

As someone who believes Jamal Adams was heavily overdrafted, is heavily overrated, and should heavily shut up - holy hell, @BigO, your view on this is over the top.

Maybe but it’s exhausting to hear how they overhype this guy here. They talk about him like he’s the greatest thing since Afro-Sheen. Greg Williams played by Fredrick Douglas. 

8D211298-F9A8-4350-88F3-B47EB8625892.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BigO said:

Maybe but it’s exhausting to hear how they overhype this guy here. They talk about him like he’s the greatest thing since Afro-Sheen. Greg Williams played by Fredrick Douglas.

C'mon man, you hate him. You can't stand the sight of him really

Just now, JohnJ said:

C'mon man, you hate him. You can't stand the sight of really

Nah not really. Just don’t think so highly of him as others here. He’s very average IMO.  Not worth the 6th pick. There were so many other players on the board that Macc should have taken. That’s what pizzes me off. 

1 minute ago, BigO said:

Nah not really. Just don’t think so highly of him as others here. He’s very average IMO.  Not worth the 6th pick. There were so many other players on the board that Macc should have taken. That’s what pizzes me off. 

That's water under the bridge at this point. I think he's more valuable than you think, but I get where your coming from. It is what it is at this point with a lot of the players and social media.

I think he's a good guy and he doesn't bother me nearly as much as some guys with the self promotion. I sense a little humbleness too. That may come from his old man and that's okay

Archived