Adams reacts to Gregg Williams

Untouchable

18 minutes ago, prime21 said:

He’s a tackling machine plus he was 2nd on the team in pass deflections. He sees the ball. Maybe be he will catch more this year.

he machine like tackling doesnt seem to apply near as much near our own goal line....what game was it where the guy cariied him like 3 yds?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

That's water under the bridge at this point. I think he's more valuable than you think, but I get where your coming from. It is what it is at this point with a lot of the players and social media.

I think he's a good guy and he doesn't bother me nearly as much as some guys with the self promotion. I sense a little humbleness too. That may come from his old man and that's okay

Humility ? He got guts I must admit. I saw this same suit at Macy’s in the close out rack for $8. 

E0B86BEB-F1E3-45D1-98F1-DD55EC7CEA0D.jpeg

22 minutes ago, BigO said:

Humility ? He got guts I must admit. I saw this same suit at Macy’s in the close out rack for $8. 

E0B86BEB-F1E3-45D1-98F1-DD55EC7CEA0D.jpeg

LOL. I like him. But I think he's a better player than dresser, and dancer for that matter. ?

That's not too bad, he's worn a LOT worse. But his facial expression there is painful. Ouch lol

But seriously some of the sh*te he puts on in the name of 'fashion' is bad, real bad. It's like that all over the league.

7 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

LOL. I like him. But I think he's a better player than dresser, and dancer for that matter. ?

That's not too bad, he's worn a LOT worse. But his facial expression there is painful. Ouch lol

But seriously some of the sh*te he puts on in the name of 'fashion' is bad, real bad. It's like that all over the league.

Love draft day! Can’t make that stuff up. Fashion experts must cringe ?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I thought it was funny.  I even worked an Adams slam into the post, just for you. 

It was ...credit where credit is due . I’m just getting harassed here by Adams’ dancing fan club. 

5 hours ago, BigO said:

Nah not really. Just don’t think so highly of him as others here. He’s very average IMO.  Not worth the 6th pick. There were so many other players on the board that Macc should have taken. That’s what pizzes me off. 

You're quite literally the whole reason that the abilities of Adams are even being talked about in this thread, so it's nonsense to use that as your excuse.  It started as a random throwaway of a tweet of his, with the topic actually being the Jets' newly hired DC, and you couldn't help but come in here to start incessantly whining about Adams.

Apparently after Adams' inappropriate touching of @T0mShane, he proceeded to piss in your cheerios.

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

You're quite literally the whole reason that the abilities of Adams are even being talked about in this thread, so it's nonsense to use that as your excuse.  It started as a random throwaway of a tweet of his, with the topic actually being the Jets' newly hired DC, and you couldn't help but come in here to start incessantly whining about Adams.

Apparently after Adams' inappropriate touching of @T0mShane, he proceeded to piss in your cheerios.

Drink up it’s on me

44581B78-C894-411F-88EC-4750CF7FDA4B.jpeg

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Here's where it gets crazy with numbers. 

Williams coached the 30th ranked D last year.  With a team most thought had better talent. ?

Hard point to argue that fact. But he’s had great success previously so it’s worth a shot to see if he can regain that glory.

The vendetta against Adams has gone from stupid to absolutely ridiculous.  He is easily the best best player on this team... the argument of draft position just gets dumber by the character... And just because @BigO has an agenda to trash Adams in every single thread doesn't make him right.  It just makes him show his ignorance towards the game of football and simply shows that he doesn't understand how to break down tape. 

5 minutes ago, BigO said:

Hard point to argue that fact. But he’s had great success previously so it’s worth a shot to see if he can regain that glory.

1 player on defense cannot help the fact that lee is out of position and getting beat on wheel routes. Your argument is ridiculously ignorant to the actually team game of football

Archived