Complete Offensive and Defensive Highlights 2018-19 Season

GREENBEAN

This one is a bit long, but its one of the rare highlight vids that includes all off the defensive plays a well as the big TD's. 

Two things that stood out to me are Roberts is a special Kick Returner. He has such great vision and underestimated speed. 2. Crowell is much better than people give him credit for here. He's no Adrian Peterson, but he has tons of ability and plays hard. I look forward to seeing him with a real O line creating some actual holes. (I'm gonna miss Powell) 

Its gonna be nice to see what some real coaching can do for this team! GO JETS!!!! 

43 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

2018 Jets highlight film thread? I have to be honest, I never expected to hear you start it by saying "This one is a bit long"....

HAHA!!! 

I know man, I felt there was a joke there when I wrote it but thought I'd leave well enough alone. 

Nice compilation, some enjoyable moments....... the score tracker at the bottom of the screen gave me a headache. Too many bad memories.  Gentlemen , we have ourselves a Quarterback.  Brant Boyer didn't deserve a contract extension, he deserved a gold medal.  Andre Roberts is a special talent. Re-sign him.  Crowell made quite a few nice runs.  What happened on the other attempts? Can't block either.  Quincy Enunwa is not soft.  Ditto  Chris Herndon.  Henry Anderson has good energy.  Going to miss Bilal Powell.

Archived