Colin Cowherd securely on the Bandwagon...

Jetstream

34 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Colin is terrible. But I hope he's right about 2020. Afccg at Metlife means we had a great season and actually got homefield in the playoffs. 

But let me reiterate, Colin is terrible. The way many folks feel about Steven A is how I feel about Cowturd.

It’s because he hates Baker right??

21 minutes ago, derp said:

It's such an easy stance for him to take. If he's right, he's ahead of the curve. If he's wrong, it's just "That's my fault for assuming the Jets could get it right." and it's back to bashing.

FWIW he's been on the Darnold bandwagon since Day 1, this is not a recent thing

he may be onto something.  when was the last time the jets had a hc and dc who were in a superbowl as a highly placed assistant?  both gase and williams were coordinators when they went to the superbowl. i don't think rex was and only mangini went to the show between now and parcells.

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

FWIW he's been on the Darnold bandwagon since Day 1, this is not a recent thing

Yeah I know, but the build is different. And even with Darnold it’s one he can blame on the franchise.

I love Darnold but the 2020 AFCCG hosting prediction is a stretch at best.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Colin is terrible. But I hope he's right about 2020. Afccg at Metlife means we had a great season and actually got homefield in the playoffs. 

But let me reiterate, Colin is terrible. The way many folks feel about Steven A is how I feel about Cowturd.

Not surprised by this.  He despises Baker Mayfield and has never stopped ripping him.

Bold but reasonable take. The coaching staff is strong and we now have the elusive piece that should make us a perennial contender - franchise quarterback. You guys predicting never-ending doom are seriously underrating Darnold. His talent and skill alone will elevate the franchise. 

19 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Bold but reasonable take. The coaching staff is strong and we now have the elusive piece that should make us a perennial contender - franchise quarterback. You guys predicting never-ending doom are seriously underrating Darnold. His talent and skill alone will elevate the franchise. 

I said it before, just a below average coach gets an 8-8 record with the 2018 Jets (1st Miami game, Cleve, Houston, GB)...those were 4 games that if you’re not the worst coach in the league go to the Win Column.  So 8-8, with a rookie Franchise QB who has literally NO HELP with regard to personnel and coaching.  3 of the adjusted losses stay losses with Darnold missing those games.  What if he played in those?

The Jets are now not as far off from the playoff tournament than lots of people think, once more help arrives for the roster.  As far as coaching goes, ANYTHING new is addition by subtraction.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh great.  The guy who is never right thinks we're good now. 

Name one person, ONE in all of sports commentary who you can even honestly say is "often right."

There isn't one. Sports analysis and opinion is BY FAR the easiest job in the world. Zero consequences.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

It’s because he hates Baker right??

It’s actually sickening.  I know he loves Sam, his character and humility, but to continually trash Baker the way he does, is obsessive and creepy.  And really, really wrong.

Baker made him look like an idiot on his show.  Good job, Baker, good job.  ?

10 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

It’s actually sickening.  I know he loves Sam, his character and humility, but to continually trash Baker the way he does, is obsessive and creepy.  And really, really wrong.

Baker made him look like an idiot on his show.  Good job, Baker, good job.  ?

I very much agree. Clearly an agenda there but that’s what’s most people on sports tv do. Skip, Stephen A, Colin Cowherd. 

List goes on and on.

Archived