Jamal at it again

JetsMetsDevilsPA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to JetNation.
Oh I'm quite familiar with what goes on here. Most likely why I dont post or reply much. JN is like my managers meetings every month. There are 20 conversations going on about the same topic but there's never a decisive decision made.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

9 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Oh I'm quite familiar with what goes on here. Most likely why I dont post or reply much. JN is like my managers meetings every month. There are 20 conversations going on about the same topic but there's never a decisive decision made.

JetNation is the perfect microcosm for humanity, and proof as to why bringing people together with multiple viewpoints will ultimately be our downfall.

38 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

How this post can go from Jamal recruiting to Gase's eyes to the language barrier between the lower east side and who knows where is beyond fu***ng me.. Holy sh**.

It’s the Devils fan in you. Go Rangers!

21 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

JetNation is the perfect microcosm for humanity, and proof as to why bringing people together with multiple viewpoints will ultimately be our downfall.

JN is the perfect example of why some people should eat their young. lol

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

+5 F'n MILLION BILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed on JUST to Postiive Rep this statement 

WELCOME TO TRUTH!!!!

Why is there a Jamal thread every single day? This is ridiculous, honestly. This is NOT news. He is actively recruiting great players. 

He is not doing drugs, he is not drunk driving with a 14 year old in the backseat, he is not abusing any females. Let the guy go and get off his ******* scrotum. Start critizing him once he actually does something bad. 

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Why is there a Jamal thread every single day? This is ridiculous, honestly. This is NOT news. He is actively recruiting great players. 

He is not doing drugs, he is not drunk driving with a 14 year old in the backseat, he is not abusing any females. Let the guy go and get off his ******* scrotum. Start critizing him once he actually does something bad. 

Yea like Covering tight ends

4 minutes ago, BigO said:

Yea like Covering tight ends

If the other players on defense played with HALF the heart and passion Adams displays every single game, we’d be a much better team than we are now. 

Perhaps you miss Eric Smith? Abram Elam? 

This post wasn't meant to insinuate anything. I was simply stating that Jamal is actively recruiting. For all of the sh*t everyone gives him on a regular basis you would think him doing this would appease the fans.

I could go out on another limb and say that potential free agents and quite honestly the guys on our current roster look at all the crap that's posted on all of the jets forums and say "remind me why I want to play here again". If anyone thinks that a professional football player doesn't look at this crap your absolutely delusional. I would.

2 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

This post wasn't meant to insinuate anything. I was simply stating that Jamal is actively recruiting. For all of the sh*t everyone gives him on a regular basis you would think him doing this would appease the fans.

I could go out on another limb and say that potential free agents and quite honestly the guys on our current roster look at all the crap that's posted on all of the jets forums and say "remind me why I want to play here again". If anyone thinks that a professional football player doesn't look at this crap yuh out delusional. I would.

I agree. 

2 hours ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I could go out on another limb and say that potential free agents and quite honestly the guys on our current roster look at all the crap that's posted on all of the jets forums and say "remind me why I want to play here again". If anyone thinks that a professional football player doesn't look at this crap your absolutely delusional. I would.

AF6069B3-597C-40F2-ADF7-72B218936DB5.gif

10 hours ago, Ghost said:

I agree. 

I honestly dont they give a rats a$$$ what a bunch of couch coaches think as long as they get a chance to get paid and to win. These young people are such attention wh**res I think they care more that every tiny thing they do will be scrutinized to the tenth degree playing in tis city.

They only want to be in the press when its convenient, not when the fire is hot. Thats the uphill recruiting challenge we will always face. The idiot fans not withstanding.

Archived