AB says he’s not a diva during a tweet that makes him look like a diva.

Patriot Killa

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Bruce Arians is a D  I   C  K and needs to SHUT THE HELL UP he's a Rex Ryan wannabe and he's doing a very poor job at it. 

Bruce Arians has won NOTHING in the NFL. 

Great point he was totally annoying on TV too BTW.

But

Brown is a total Diva and an a$$clown. Great player but a jerky. I could see him wreck a locker room somewhere.

People who are at the very top of their field come with swagger and confidence whether you’re a ball player or a doctor or a plumber. If you only search for guys that “shut up and do the work,” you’ll have a team of JAGs.

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

People who are at the very top of their field come with swagger and confidence whether you’re a ball player or a doctor or a plumber. If you only search for guys that “shut up and do the work,” you’ll have a team of JAGs.

Some fans just seem to not want talent.  These are football players.  I got news for y'all,  If Darnold is going to fall apart because of AB's ego then Darnold is taking this team anywhere.

The jets are completely full of JAGs - we need talent that impact a game.  Not nice guys.

Bell - No, bad guy

Brown - No, bad guy

This team has dug itself into such a big hole talent wise, they have to take a few chances.

20 minutes ago, jgb said:

Totally agree, but this guy just doesn't seem like someone you'd want to force on Darnold. 

After Santonio Holmes, Burress, and Mason, I'm very cautious with diva WRs and I think the Jets should be, as well

19 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Some fans just seem to not want talent.  These are football players.  I got news for y'all,  If Darnold is going to fall apart because of AB's ego then Darnold is taking this team anywhere.

The jets are completely full of JAGs - we need talent that impact a game.  Not nice guys.

Bell - No, bad guy

Brown - No, bad guy

This team has dug itself into such a big hole talent wise, they have to take a few chances.

Agree with the point that some teams need to take chances. If I was the Patriots or Rams GM, it would be a different calculus. Jets don't have the luxury of turning the nose up at all-world talent.

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Totally agree, but this guy just doesn't seem like someone you'd want to force on Darnold. 

After Santonio Holmes, Burress, and Mason, I'm very cautious with diva WRs and I think the Jets should be, as well

You may very well be right. My point is that if we put all the diva-esque players in an off-limits bucket, we'll never improve beyond "just happy to be here" type guys. We shouldn't automatically eliminate anyone based on perception of being a diva. We can and should do thorough due diligence on any and all that can help our team, given our current state of suck. Jets don't have the luxury of implementing behavioral purity tests not related to offenses that can get you suspended or in legal trouble.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Thought you were going to say, you’ll have the Patriots....

1 hour ago, jgb said:

I’m of this belief too but this is a more extreme case. I’m on board with Le’Veon Bell because I really don’t see much blame for him in his situation. That’s minor character issues that you live with. I know he had the weed incident but that was the only incident in a 5 year gap of time. I’d do what needs to be done on that but not AB.

this has to fall on tomlin. every year it’s always a new drama with that team. I don’t blame him for not wanting to put up with the BS from roethlisberger either- AB is twice the competitor he is. it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s tries to force his way to the pats this offseason 

Bell - No, bad guy
Brown - No, bad guy
I'm 100% in on Bell, but would rather we avoid AB, unless the draft pick compensation isn't a lot - which is unlikely.

Bell doesn't cost us a pick.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, jgb said:

Yeah, like Derek Jeter, Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton... To be a goat, you've got to have swag!

PS..... AB saying dumb $hit is not swag.

Archived