AB says he’s not a diva during a tweet that makes him look like a diva.

Patriot Killa

9 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Some fans just seem to not want talent.  These are football players.  I got news for y'all,  If Darnold is going to fall apart because of AB's ego then Darnold is taking this team anywhere.

The jets are completely full of JAGs - we need talent that impact a game.  Not nice guys.

Bell - No, bad guy

Brown - No, bad guy

This team has dug itself into such a big hole talent wise, they have to take a few chances.

Bell and AB are totally different. Bell made a business decision to hold out and sit out. When on the team Bell never let's his teammates down. AB threw a temper tantrum before the last (must win) game of the season and just stopped coming to practice forcing the HC to bench him.

I'll take a hard pass on any player like AB. 

6 hours ago, jgb said:

You may be the first ever Jet fan to state on the record you don't think Tom is a diva.

Oh, Brady is a Diva with the refs on the field, and does wears some gay ass outfits, but I have never seen him tweet in ebonix before, and the general theme of the Pats for the past umpteen years has been shut up and do your job. Let other teams get the first laugh and we will get the last laugh.

this is getting overblown, i wonder if the NFL likes this drama, Sanders is in media now so good press to stir it up, not really Arians business but he was asked a question so who knows, but I really don't care

remember when Mo wanted to be paid like Watt? I take diva over lazy all day long

AB works at his craft, competes and has earned the right to question Ben, who is not beyond reproach - all about nothing, Jets should offer 2020 2nd rounder (that round  is bad luck for this team anyway)  

13 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Why not? Trade him to a division rival for a 5th and let him destroy their locker room. Or ship him to buffalo out of spite.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

why not?  Because someone form the Pittsburgh front office told either Pat Kirwan or Jim Miller that any trade of AB would have to be with an NFC team only.  They reported this on Movin' the Chains on Tuesday.  The guys on Sirius NFL Network are generally spot on.  The Steelers executive told them if they move AB out they want him in a place where thery would only have to see him once every 4 years.  That's why. 

31 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

this is getting overblown, i wonder if the NFL likes this drama, Sanders is in media now so good press to stir it up, not really Arians business but he was asked a question so who knows, but I really don't care

remember when Mo wanted to be paid like Watt? I take diva over lazy all day long

AB works at his craft, competes and has earned the right to question Ben, who is not beyond reproach - all about nothing, Jets should offer 2020 2nd rounder (that round  is bad luck for this team anyway)  

Did AB also earn the right to just stop coming to practice before the last game of the season and expect that he would play?

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Yeah, like Derek Jeter, Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton... To be a goat, you've got to have swag!

PS..... AB saying dumb $hit is not swag.

Maybe but jets are dumb if they start eliminating elite players based on social media posts. Hell we keep Jamal. Oh way he’s already a jet so all cool. All cool. ? 

2 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Oh, Brady is a Diva with the refs on the field, and does wears some gay ass outfits, but I have never seen him tweet in ebonix before, and the general theme of the Pats for the past umpteen years has been shut up and do your job. Let other teams get the first laugh and we will get the last laugh.

Meet hair. Split it.

elite players have elite attitudes. But hey let’s stick with bums ? 

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Maybe but jets are dumb if they start eliminating elite players based on social media posts. Hell we keep Jamal. Oh way he’s already a jet so all cool. All cool. ? 

AB's social media posts are not the problem. The problem is that he QUIT on his team. He stopped showing up for practice before the last (must win) game of the season. No one should want this guy on their team. 

Lol...Emmanuel "Poor Mans AB" Sanders was only invited to give his opinion on Antonio Brown, due to them both being teammates with the Steelers during their first 4 years in the NFL. Sanders used that situation to get his foot in the door on the NFL Network, but he's no Ryan Clark, that much is for sure "yo".

16 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Bruce Arians is a D  I   C  K and needs to SHUT THE HELL UP he's a Rex Ryan wannabe and he's doing a very poor job at it. 

Bruce Arians has won NOTHING in the NFL. 

Don't bypass the word censor.

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

AB's social media posts are not the problem. The problem is that he QUIT on his team. He stopped showing up for practice before the last (must win) game of the season. No one should want this guy on their team. 

Randy moss quit on the raiders. Carson palmer quit on the raiders. Brandon Marshall quit on the broncos. Santonio Holmes quit on the Steelers. 

not arguing AB isn’t a turd—he might well be—but the Jets shouldn’t be in the business of writing off ANYONE WHO COULD HELP THIS TEAM. Our talent is putrid. Multiple free agents rejected MORE money from us to play for other teams last year. Chances need to be taken. Let’s face it —mercenaries are our target market. Feel pretty good if those chances are on all-world players. Not a bad risk/reward

1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Did AB also earn the right to just stop coming to practice before the last game of the season and expect that he would play?

not at all, not saying he is right (Santonio)  but considering some of the other antics that are allowed it does not seem like he should be banned from the league

We've taken chances of crazy WRs in the past and had mixed results, but the risk was low.  5th rounders for both Holmes and Marshall IIRC.  We got a great year out of Brandon and Holmes was at least a solid contributor for parts of the AFCCG runs.  Brown is certainly more talented than those guys but if the cost is a 1st rounder, we can't pay that this year, and do you really want to burn next year's first on a guy who might not be happy or productive by the time 2020 rolls around?  

I'll overpay for Bell as a FA, but I'm not keen on dropping big draft capital trading for AB.  I think you'll get one great season out of him and then he'll start reverting to form.  Same with OBJ.  I know others feel differently and that's fine, but to me, guys like Hopkins, Julio, AJ, Michael Thomas and Mike Evans are so much more valuable because they don't mix theatre with football.

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

We've taken chances of crazy WRs in the past and had mixed results, but the risk was low.  5th rounders for both Holmes and Marshall IIRC.  We got a great year out of Brandon and Holmes was at least a solid contributor for parts of the AFCCG runs.  Brown is certainly more talented than those guys but if the cost is a 1st rounder, we can't pay that this year, and do you really want to burn next year's first on a guy who might not be happy or productive by the time 2020 rolls around?  

I'll overpay for Bell as a FA, but I'm not keen on dropping big draft capital trading for AB.  I think you'll get one great season out of him and then he'll start reverting to form.  Same with OBJ.  I know others feel differently and that's fine, but to me, guys like Hopkins, Julio, AJ, Michael Thomas and Mike Evans are so much more valuable because they don't mix theatre with football.

guys like that get'em for a year and then ship him out. Let them earn their money elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, jgb said:

Randy moss quit on the raiders. Carson palmer quit on the raiders. Brandon Marshall quit on the broncos. Santonio Holmes quit on the Steelers. 

not arguing AB isn’t a turd—he might well be—but the Jets shouldn’t be in the business of writing off ANYONE WHO COULD HELP THIS TEAM. Our talent is putrid. Multiple free agents rejected MORE money from us to play for other teams last year. Chances need to be taken. Let’s face it —mercenaries are our target market. Feel pretty good if those chances are on all-world players. Not a bad risk/reward

None of those guys stopped coming to practice before a must win game.

Archived