Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fair observation. Quickly switching votes like that is a bit suspicious, but it's early game. Hardly many sure votes at this stage worthy of staying on.

And, IIRC, 80 is known for this kind of erratic, indecisive voting. And his Town play vs Scum play is nearly identical, so it's kinda null atp. Dude blends in as Scum REALLY well.

yeah, it just pinged but i'm not going to jump all over him for it.

you semi explaining his play to me is a little pingy too sir, I have played enough mafia to know 80's MO. 

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Dude is an easy target for a reason. He plays straight up scummy even when clean. That can be quite damaging to a Town in late game. You're still kinda new. You'll learn this.

again, I know this. I am not sure how many games you played last "season" i remember 3 or so... I played in quite a few, and I agree I am still new to mafia I feel like i have a pretty decent feel for play styles for the regulars on JN. 

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

again, I know this. I am not sure how many games you played last "season" i remember 3 or so... I played in quite a few, and I agree I am still new to mafia I feel like i have a pretty decent feel for play styles for the regulars on JN. 

I  don’t remember everyone’s style. But I associate it with riding a bike. I’m sure the more I play I’ll remember. 

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

you semi explaining his play to me is a little pingy too sir, I have played enough mafia to know 80's MO. 

Consider it a refresher. Plus, it helps me remember, too. First game of the season and I gotta shake the rust off.

Glad that you agree, though.

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

Play with Lizzie for a few more seasons and get back to me lol.

42 minutes ago, Stark said:

People on the LK train would be what I am looking at. Everyone knows LK is an easy target and near a deadline he'd be the easy lynch.

Gata (townish), Spoot (dirty rodent), then 80 jumped on a few min ago. 80 seemed easily swayed by the town hero (last few games) Nyn

Would be? Like if you weren’t scum?

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Off-topic:

I think it's utterly hilarious that we had to blow up the 200,000 thread just so that Google would whitelist us again just to show us ads for Ukranian mail order brides.

It’s all the virgin’s fault

35 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Beep beep boop ???

If you have Microsoft go to the “snipping tool” and use it to make a snap shot of the counter.

You then just copy and paste it to the thread.

In regards to the active link, I would still keep it up for accuracy.

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Off-topic:

I think it's utterly hilarious that we had to blow up the 200,000 thread just so that Google would whitelist us again just to show us ads for Ukranian mail order brides.

You know those ads are targetted based on browsing history you damn building weirdo.

I wish you well on your hunt tho

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Off-topic:

Uhhh, that’s based on your searches dude. I get cheesecake adds and XL thermal underwear adds 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

You know those ads are targetted based on browsing history you damn building weirdo.

I wish you well on your hunt tho

I do absolutely zero browsing on my phone. My PC is for my "extracurricular activities". So it's not that, but nice try.

Archived