Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, Hallia said:

Vote: CTM

He thinks no scum was around, but is voting Spoot, who was certainly around...so does he think scum is participating or not?  Bad form imo

So he latches onto something he is arguing against?  Seems really scummy to me.

Huh?

What do you mean I latched onto something I argued against? I said it was 50/50 that no nk was because scum wasn't around. How does 50/50 =  latching onto?

I was voting spoot day 1 and day 2, He pinged day 1 early and then pinged again around LK's lynch (which i quoted) and then pinged again when he said Stark was talking like LK was town but bumped a Nyn post as evidence when I questioned him on it

On 1/18/2019 at 7:02 PM, Hallia said:

On lunch,  dislike the spoot wagon 

On 1/18/2019 at 7:11 PM, CTM said:

Not at lunch, and I like the spoot wagon.

hallia defending spoot day 1, also dropped deciding vote on LK to save spoot

lets kill her tomorrow post haste!

HE IS VOTING AN ACTIVE PERSON WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SAYING SCUM WASN'T AROUND TO SUBMIT A NIGHT ACTION WTF ARE YOU ON

I guess you are not familiar with what the term 50/50 means?

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Your welcome .. 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I own that little rat. Lynch Hali’s tomorrow 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I honestly didn’t feel it on him till day two. Then he did his spoot scum stuff , so I baited him a bit and put him Down

Can someone explain why fatfissa is taking credit for this lynch???

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Lol if Hally turns out to be scum with spoot this is like the easiest game. 

sometimes it is that easy, especially with Dm'ers, it's the JN minor leagues. Their best players end up over here ;)

4 hours ago, Hallia said:

Is ok, my Tigers goat and they're all that matter. :D 

I've never paid attention to college games but my dad does. He always tells me they're better but I barely care about pro league so... /shrug.

10 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

JC - 80 (1)

Jif - GATA (1)

Spoot - CTM, Crushed, stark (3)

Verbal - JC, (1)

CTM - Hallia , spoot (2)

Hallia is the first place to start tomorrow, I'd say. 

Need Verbal and JC to participate more.  This whole JC parking his vote there and leaving it is for the birds.  Need to see both put some work in if we're gonna chalk that up to town on town violence.

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

BTW if someone, either accidentally or on purpose (don't do this on purpose), bids more money than they have it will be sorted out when I go to give them whatever they won. In that case the locker will revert to whomever had the highest valid bid. If a locker has no bids it goes back to me to be auctioned again at a later time.

So no one will be getting a locker with money they don't have.

But this means people can BID with money they don't have, and impact the auction?  Interesting...

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I like my vote as it stands. 

15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Care to explain why?

I mean, you did just say that you have to re-read again. Kinda sounds like you have no idea what's going on, yet you're comfortable with your vote on me.

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Crusher

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I 100% do not see the logic in that. It feels like we're just giving an extra kill to Scum.

If no one is playing, then we're not really learning anything. If we choose not to lynch, then we're still not learning anything. If we lynch someone, we might get lucky and hit Scum.

To me, no lynch = playing scared. I don't like that.

14 hours ago, Stark said:

I’m sorry Crush don’t quit because I dislike NO LYNCH voting  

Spoot's voting of Crusher here was sloppy.  Puts Crusher in the town pile for now.

Stark upvoted Spoot's argument about no lynch, but at least he clarified that he simply doesn't like "no lynch" as a policy, didn't seem to me he was supporting the notion that Crusher is scum because of his D1 actions.

2) Verbal   --  Need more
3) Crusher  --  Leaning Town
4) Spoot  Dead Rodent Scum
5) Gata  --  Not sure just yet, need to read more
6) Nyn/JiF   --  Null
7) CTM  --  Leaning Town
8. Hallia  --  Leaning Scum
9) JC  --  Need more, slight scum lean

10) Stark   --  Slight town lean
11) Lizzie   Dead Town

On 1/19/2019 at 3:27 PM, Spoot-Face said:

That's all retrospective thinking.

At the time, we didn't know that Lizzie was Town, he could've just as easily been Scum. Nor could we have known that there wouldn't be a NK. Voting no lynch is basically conceding that we're not gonna try to find Scum for today, and just let Scum kill one of us.

I'll admit, that not killing Lizzie AND not having a NK would've been the preferable option, but how could we have foreseen that there wouldn't be a NK?

Are your logic sensors broken?

On 1/19/2019 at 3:40 PM, GATA said:

I’m saying I would rather NL because we gathered no info from LK dying. At least IMO I didn’t get anything major from that. 

Like I’m not too happy with how Hally came in to save you like you guys were scum in QT together or you guys are lovers in qt together. 

But that’s me overthinking it for now. 

I think I like my JC vote because of how he came in not caring about what transpired.   

And the reason i brought up the No NK is because to me it gave us less info than LK dying.  

Damn.  Is the GATA-bot some kind of oracle or is she in the scum chat with them?  Need Hallia's alignment either way. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2) Verbal   --  Need more
3) Crusher  --  Leaning Town
4) Spoot  Dead Rodent Scum
5) Gata  --  Not sure just yet, need to read more
6) Nyn/JiF   --  Null
7) CTM  --  Leaning Town
8. Hallia  --  Leaning Scum
9) JC  --  Need more, slight scum lean

10) Stark   --  Slight town lean
11) Lizzie   Dead Town

Good list. You don’t have yourself as town on it. Probably a good thing. Your not selling it, just stating it, this list is pretty much how I feel. 

Archived