Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m out for night. I’m pretty sure Hallia got her vote in for LK which means he’s vote leader. 

If that’s the case then all I’m saying is crush and Nyn look shady there - Hallia also kind of defensive of Spoot early too tried to push LK who is the easy EOD lynch typically. 

34 minutes ago, Stark said:

She either cleverly backed off Spoot to vote for no lynch or hadn’t read Nolders rule I just posted 

Sure, I tie the trains hours ago when lizzie was the lead train to "cleverly back out" 5 mins from deadline. Super clever.

Considering how dead the game has been I could have been a no show like most of the game if I needed an out.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I’m out for night. I’m pretty sure Hallia got her vote in for LK which means he’s vote leader. 

If that’s the case then all I’m saying is crush and Nyn look shady there - Hallia also kind of defensive of Spoot early too tried to push LK who is the easy EOD lynch typically. 

Sounds like you already know what he's going to flip.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

So if "no lynch" gets a majority vote then there won't be any lynch at all?

I don't think I've played in a game with that option before.

yes. It's always an option in my and most games. Some games don't let you though so askyourmod.

Just now, GATA said:

Is it just me but I remember I used to get a small update showing there were new replies. Now, I don’t see anything unless I refresh.

yeah it U see to pop up idk if it still dkes

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I've done that before. It's tough. Good luck, bud.

Thanks I made it allllmost the whole way and then crashed sigh

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

So if "no lynch" gets a majority vote then there won't be any lynch at all?

I don't think I've played in a game with that option before.

Yes, I on the other hand didn’t think that was an option unless stated in the rules.

The More You Know ?

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

You must be really tired, lol.

That was supposed to say "damn you spoot why don't you answer me?" .I usually spell check when I'm on my tablet but right now really can't be bothered so that's what autocorrect and fat fingers game up witn.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

So no one likes this schedule?

What would be preferable?

IMO I think the DL (if it lands on a weekend) should be a bit more flexible not end it on Fri or Sat but Sun afternoon or night. 

Besides that I think it’s ok. 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

IMO I think the DL (if it lands on a weekend) should be a bit more flexible not end it on Fri or Sat but Sun afternoon or night. 

Besides that I think it’s ok. 

If day ends every 2 irl days I can't control when it lands on a weekend or not unless I break the schedule I set forth.

Archived