Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Nolder said:

If day ends every 2 irl days I can't control when it lands on a weekend or not unless I break the schedule I set forth.

Yea I know just a suggestion cause irl stuff just gets in the way if you’re busy on fri or sat night.  Sleep on it. :) 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take a closer look at what happened at deadline tomorrow, but my initial reaction is that trying to go no lynch is suspicious, as it does nothing to gain information for Town, and essentially gives Scum a free night to kill.

I don't like that.

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

I’m going to come back to this tomorrow  @Hallia I’m falling ? 

kk!

I think it was tbh

Spoot has been around the whole time and participating, feels towny

Lizzie popped in near the end?  Wasn't really doing anything.  

So long as Spoot keepts doing what he's doing, he'll continue to be townread imo

You know, no one has to say anything, but I'm curious whether you're basing any of your bidding decisions off of the items I've presented. Like I said there is a sort of roundabout clue in place (sometimes) but I don't know if anyone is even trying to figure those out or if you're all just bidding at random. Which is fine.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

You know, no one has to say anything, but I'm curious whether you're basing any of your bidding decisions off of the items I've presented. Like I said there is a sort of roundabout clue in place (sometimes) but I don't know if anyone is even trying to figure those out or if you're all just bidding at random. Which is fine.

rando

Archived