Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And, again, I'm saying that at the time we couldn't know what information we would've gotten from Lizzie flipping. How are you not getting that?

As I recall, Hallia was townreading me, like, the entire game up to that point. All it does is show she was being consistent with her reads. I don't like this nudging.

Eh.

What? The No NK is good for us. Now you're complaining that it gave us less information? This is a weird look.

unvote

vote Gata

Again I said that’s my opinion LK could have defended himself the following day that’s why I would support the NL. I don’t think we got info from him dying. How don’t you understand that? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GATA said:

Again I said that’s my opinion LK could have defended himself the following day that’s why I would support the NL. I don’t think we got info from him dying. How don’t you understand that? 

And I think that's debatable, whereas a no lynch guarantees you don't learn anything. And, sometimes, it's not just about what you can learn, but it's about trying to kill Scum. I genuinely thought Lizzie could be Scum.

And lol at the prospect of Lizzie "defending" himself.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

This, as far as I can see, is his first commentary on LK. This is still about 5 hours away from deadline, with not a lot of participation yet, and atp, Lizzie is only ahead by 1 vote. He's acting like we're quickly trying to run up a train on him right at deadline. Still plenty of time left to discuss.

I was basically calling it lazy play. Hoping someone would comment or start playing. Parking a vote on one of the easier lynches could have easily been a way for scum to get rid of a Townie and why not LK most people would be okay with it. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I was basically calling it lazy play. Hoping someone would comment or start playing. Parking a vote on one of the easier lynches could have easily been a way for scum to get rid of a Townie and why not LK most people would be okay with it. 

Good post . 

17 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Verbal - JC (1)
Spoot - Stark, LK  (2)
LK - Gata, Spoot, 80, Hallia (4)
80 - Verbal (1)
Crusher - CTM (1)

NL - Nyn, Crushee

Not Voting:  0

Also willing to look at the LK train here.  Spoot, Hallia and myself would make for a good 2nd group to look at. 

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

And calling out people for voting one of the easier lynches (who you know is Town) would be an easy play for Scum to make.

And I didn't vote Lizzie without cause. With the very limited amount of play we had, he had one post that stood out to me. In my mind, he was the best choice at the time, and had we had more time play, I may have ended up changing my vote.

34 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And calling out people for voting one of the easier lynches (who you know is Town) would be an easy play for Scum to make.

And I didn't vote Lizzie without cause. With the very limited amount of play we had, he had one post that stood out to me. In my mind, he was the best choice at the time, and had we had more time play, I may have ended up changing my vote.

can you quote that one post. because as little game play as there was for anyone to say "I legit thought he was scum" or "I feel good about _____" is kinda bullish!it at this point in the game. I'd like to see the post that had you sold on him as scum.

The worst part of the end of the day was the "No Lynch" garbage (even abstaining from voting would have been better IMO). Had that been brought up earlier in the day then maybe I would look at the notion differently from those players. I don't think a No Lynch on D1 would be smart in any capacity. We'd basically be giving scum a free kill and not even taking a chance to maybe Lynch a scum team player. I'm not losing any sleep on LK being voted out as I have said. I just didn't like the way the last few minutes went down, and it was around you as the other competing vote. SO you have to look at that in its entirety and take it into account if you are on the outside of that vote.

@Nolder So, when is the deadline, bud? Is it still the following rl day, which would be Sunday at 7pm PST?

Yes. The schedule hasn't changed.

If so, may I suggest you push it back another 24 hours? As much as you try, I don't think you're gonna force much gameplay on a weekend here.

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC called his shot on Verbal.  Verbal has disappeared of late.  I like the competing train there.

Vote JC

Your reluctance to vote Verb and lynch the guy voting Verb is not a good look for a guy who always wants to lynch Verb.  

Just saying, you look like scum on a shingle.  

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

can you quote that one post. because as little game play as there was for anyone to say "I legit thought he was scum" or "I feel good about _____" is kinda bullish!it at this point in the game. I'd like to see the post that had you sold on him as scum. 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:12 PM, The Crusher said:

What about the filthy hippie? He posted in another thread in this forum but not the game thread yet. Obviously hiding out, laying low. 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:50 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Eh.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:41 AM, Lizard King said:

Weird defense of ctm 

^^It was this post. All I said in response to Crusher was "eh", but somehow Lizzie think's I'm defending CTM. He was connected his own dots which smelled stinky to me. It's not much, and I was by no means "sold" on Lizzie as Scum, but, as I've said, I thought it was my best option at the time with the limited game play.

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

The worst part of the end of the day was the "No Lynch" garbage (even abstaining from voting would have been better IMO). Had that been brought up earlier in the day then maybe I would look at the notion differently from those players. I don't think a No Lynch on D1 would be smart in any capacity. We'd basically be giving scum a free kill and not even taking a chance to maybe Lynch a scum team player. I'm not losing any sleep on LK being voted out as I have said. I just didn't like the way the last few minutes went down, and it was around you as the other competing vote. SO you have to look at that in its entirety and take it into account if you are on the outside of that vote. 

Agree with this. I didn't like the no lynch, either, despite it possibly saving my life. And I've said the exact bolded at least once or twice, myself. lol

I'm feeling a bit better about Stark. I like how he's responded.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Your prerogative. The game is moving a bit now, so hopefully it won't be a problem and we won't have people complaining that it's a weekend and we need more time for a lynch.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Your prerogative. The game is moving a bit now, so hopefully it won't be a problem and we won't have people complaining that it's a weekend and we need more time for a lynch.

That's what the deadline is for. It only takes one vote to lynch. The game will continue to move.

Your reluctance to vote Verb and lynch the guy voting Verb is not a good look for a guy who always wants to lynch Verb.  

Just saying, you look like scum on a shingle.  

lol. Verbal and I vote each other first every game. Rarely do I actually end up wanting to lynch him unless I think he’s scum, like any player.

You’re reaching here pal.

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^It was this post. All I said in response to Crusher was "eh", but somehow Lizzie think's I'm defending CTM. He was connected his own dots which smelled stinky to me. It's not much, and I was by no means "sold" on Lizzie as Scum, but, as I've said, I thought it was my best option at the time with the limited game play.

Agree with this. I didn't like the no lynch, either, despite it possibly saving my life. And I've said the exact bolded at least once or twice, myself. lol

You are trying to tell me you actually read Lizzie’s post and think about them? Damn dude. unvote vote spooty

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Keep my name out your mouth you twat. 

Archived