Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GATA said:

I don’t think you answered @Stark

Yeah I did answer where Nyn asked me why. Don’t recal anyone else asking. 

But,..... it’s early D2 and we had little activity I’m trying to drum up some activity and reaction. 

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yes. The schedule hasn't changed.

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Long standing understanding that weekends are not active around here. You end night 1 on a friday night, start day 2 on a sat morning (50/50 chance that no nk = scum wasn't around and didn't get kill in??) Now you are going to end day 2 on sunday night.  You are wrecking your own game imo. Just an fyi, I'm not mad or anything but the game isn't really playable for me this weekend.

That being said, I won't be around much till Monday.  Town - Feel free to kill me, I'm roleless town.

If the game is still going and I'm alive I'll pick it back up Monday otherwise enjoy

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

Long standing understanding that weekends are not active around here. You end night 1 on a friday night, start day 2 on a sat morning (50/50 chance that no nk = scum wasn't around and didn't get kill in??) Now you are going to end day 2 on sunday night.  You are wrecking your own game imo.

This.

I'm not complaining about it, either. Just trying to be real. Glad someone else said it.

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

Long standing understanding that weekends are not active around here. You end night 1 on a friday night, start day 2 on a sat morning (50/50 chance that no nk = scum wasn't around and didn't get kill in??) Now you are going to end day 2 on sunday night.  You are wrecking your own game imo. Just an fyi, I'm not mad or anything but the game isn't really playable for me this weekend.

That being said, I won't be around much till Monday.  Town - Feel free to kill me, I'm roleless town.

If the game is still going and I'm alive I'll pick it back up Monday otherwise enjoy

Give him a break. It’s his first time modding here... Oh, yeah, 

Nolder already said he’s keeping the schedule. Only takes 1 vote for a lynch. Let’s stop bitching about a Sunday night deadline when we just had the worst D1 closing I’ve seen. 

Just play the game tomorrow and let’s find a scum bitch to lynch. 

3 hours ago, Stark said:

Nolder already said he’s keeping the schedule. Only takes 1 vote for a lynch. Let’s stop bitching about a Sunday night deadline when we just had the worst D1 closing I’ve seen. 

Clearly you haven't played on dm, where d1 usually ends with a town PR mislynch lol

I'm not feeling great about the Verbal train.

The game started on Thursday if I recall. Verb could have posted more but things were slow early on and the same could be said irt most of the game.

He won't show till Monday. We're all aware of him not posting on weekends (same on DM) so this is a blind lynch in essence.

JC pushing him cause of a hunch seems weak sauce to me cause Verbal wont be around to say his peace. No me gusta. 

15 hours ago, Stark said:

Just play the game tomorrow and let’s find a scum bitch to lynch.  

The bold is completely missing the point, but whatever.

11 hours ago, Hallia said:

Catching up tomorrow, I ate something and received a healthy dose of food poisoning 

Woke up from coma and realized it was a while without checking in glgl

Oh no! Scary! I hope you're doing better now!

In the future, it's best to send any and all food to Crusher for taste tasting before consumption. Food poisoning only makes him tickle, so he'll be fine.

Votecount

JC - GATA, 80 (2)

Spoot - CTM, Crusher (2)

Verbal - JC, (1)

CTM - Stark (1)

GATA - Spoot (1)

Deadline is 6 hours from this post. Give or take a minute or two.

Archived