Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I like my vote as it stands.  

Care to explain why?

I mean, you did just say that you have to re-read again. Kinda sounds like you have no idea what's going on, yet you're comfortable with your vote on me.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Care to explain why?

I mean, you did just say that you have to re-read again. Kinda sounds like you have no idea what's going on, yet you're comfortable with your vote on me.

I do have to re-read. But Thunking maybe you should have dyed day 1. Not sure but good enough for now. 

UNVOTE 

looking back over the game a bit and I still feels like Hallia was waitin to cast her vote at last min to ensure Spoot didn’t get the lynch. Too much coincidence that her vote came in with no time left. 

VOTE HALLIA 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I do have to re-read. But Thunking maybe you should have dyed day 1. Not sure but good enough for now.

Well, you thunked wrong. Beavers don't dye.

You could've killed me Day 1, but instead you were one of the bozos who thought voting no lynch would be a good idea, so... what does that say about you?

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, you thunked wrong. Beavers don't dye.

You could've killed me Day 1, but instead you were one of the bozos who thought voting no lynch would be a good idea, so... what does that say about you?

At the time nobody was playing. Just like now I may go for a no lynch again . 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

The bold is completely missing the point, but whatever.

Oh no! Scary! I hope you're doing better now!

In the future, it's best to send any and all food to Crusher for taste tasting before consumption. Food poisoning only makes him tickle, so he'll be fine.

The bold was Nolders words, maybe exactly quoted. His point was just play the game. 

I feel like this game has more whining and complaining than all games last year except for @GATAinglorious bastard game

Just now, Nolder said:

@Nynaeve If you'd like to make a parting comment or whatever you want feel free to do so.

Just don't reveal any game related information please is all I ask.

Holy crap you are a dysfunctional bunch. Bunny was my favorite for towb. You mod kill had and you give  scum the nk they missed night one. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

At the time nobody was playing. Just like now I may go for a no lynch again .  

I 100% do not see the logic in that. It feels like we're just giving an extra kill to Scum.

If no one is playing, then we're not really learning anything. If we choose not to lynch, then we're still not learning anything. If we lynch someone, we might get lucky and hit Scum.

To me, no lynch = playing scared. I don't like that.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap you are a dysfunctional bunch. Bunny was my favorite for towb. You mod kill had and you give  scum the nk they missed night one. 

I've said my piece and I may say more later. Or not.

For now she can have the last word, if she wants it.

And I don't intend to modkill I intend to replace if I can.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I 100% do not see the logic in that. It feels like we're just giving an extra kill to Scum.

If no one is playing, then we're not really learning anything. If we choose not to lynch, then we're still not learning anything. If we lynch someone, we might get lucky and hit Scum.

To me, no lynch = playing scared. I don't like that.

Unvote the gay beaver vote no lynch 

Archived