Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nice. Start an auction knowing you will miss the end of. I miss Nyn. @JiF

Actually I didn't know. I planned to sit in front of my computer until 7PM tonight.

My friend just walked in and told me he wanted to go pick up some food.

I'll be gone all of 20-40 minutes at most.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stark said:

The bold was Nolders words, maybe exactly quoted. His point was just play the game. 

I feel like this game has more whining and complaining than all games last year except for @GATAinglorious bastard game

Holy sh!t 

this escalated quickly 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

UNVOTE 

looking back over the game a bit and I still feels like Hallia was waitin to cast her vote at last min to ensure Spoot didn’t get the lynch. Too much coincidence that her vote came in with no time left. 

VOTE HALLIA 

Me thinks they’re in cahoots 

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Said he thinks that I shoulda been the one to die yesterday, yet he voted no lynch. Doesn't make sense. No lynch is a bad move for Town.

For day 1 I disagree, but that’s my opinion so don’t me over it. But after everything that happened today I think I can’t go for a no lynch today. 

Just now, GATA said:

For day 1 I disagree, but that’s my opinion so don’t at me over it. But after everything that happened today I think I can’t go for a no lynch today. 

You think a No Lynch is a good idea on D1. Why? You just give scum a free kill without even a prayer of lynching 1. 

Makes no sense to me. Hey let’s play a game of mafia and just start a townie down and let’s also hope that townie is not a valuable role.  Smh

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

You think a No Lynch is a good idea on D1. Why? You just give scum a free kill without even a prayer of lynching 1. 

Makes no sense to me. Hey let’s play a game of mafia and just start a townie down and let’s also hope that townie is not a valuable role.  Smh

It’s just my opinion because of the activity level of the game for D1 was terrible. We had no leads. 

@Verbal what’s up with you and your activity? 

@Jetscode1 I’m still sus about you 

@CTM I’m not going to vote you for now since you mentioned you wouldn't be available. 

Where tf is the virgin? @Jetsfan80 

@Hallia I hope you’re feeling better I’m 50/50 with you and @Spoot-Face on how D1 ended 

null on Crush

slight town Stark

edit

Archived