Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sweet JiF hasn't even made his triumphant return, and you already want to kill him?

SMH

Not kill just drag him out since he agreed to come in and hasn’t posted at all.

also I ? that Nyn might have been scum and argued with Nolder because scum lost a NK. 

If I were i probably might have came at Nolder too. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

This was the last and highest valid bid. Spoot wins again.

Holy..... Spoot has way more money than I do. And I thought it ended at 6:05 not 6:07cst. So he has extra time or a chance to outbid the highest bid. 

BTW if someone, either accidentally or on purpose (don't do this on purpose), bids more money than they have it will be sorted out when I go to give them whatever they won. In that case the locker will revert to whomever had the highest valid bid. If a locker has no bids it goes back to me to be auctioned again at a later time.

So no one will be getting a locker with money they don't have.

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

Holy..... Spoot has way more money than I do. And I thought it ended at 6:05 not 6:07cst. So he has extra time or a chance to outbid the highest bid. 

6:06. I said :05 atat first but a minute had passed when I posted so I immediately changed it to :06.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

@Verbal what’s up with you and your activity? 

@Jetscode1 I’m still sus about you 

@CTM I’m not going to vote you for now since you mentioned you wouldn't be available. 

Where tf is the virgin? @Jetsfan80 

@Hallia I hope you’re feeling better I’m 50/50 with you and @Spoot-Face on how D1 ended 

null on Crush

slight town Stark

Scary but we’re pretty similar at this point. 

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

I didn't have any extra time. Nice try.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

4:06*

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Well you do have much more $ than I do.  

2 auctions back to back. ?? 

any reads before DL 

Well, I don't like the no lynch strategy -- at all -- and both Crusher and Nyn voted that way, plus Gata expressed that she thought it was a good idea, so that puts all three on my watch list. Although, I'm not willing to lynch a player who needs to sub in, so I'll deal with Nyn/Jif later.

Verb needs to show up. Period. And, while I do think there needs to be pressure there, I don't like the idea of lynching him before he even really plays. It's not a good look for JC if he keeps his vote there up until deadline, imo, especially since he, himself, isn't even participating much.

So far you appear to be Townie; being active/looking to solve things.

The other players? Not much to say at this point. Really need more activity.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Did 80 say if he had other plans? If I recall correctly, his MO isn't to disappear on the weekends.

@Jetsfan80 come out and play and help us solve this before deadline

I don’t remember him saying so. I agree with you on the No Lynch part. I didn’t quote that longer post. 

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, I don't like the no lynch strategy -- at all -- and both Crusher and Nyn voted that way, plus Gata expressed that she thought it was a good idea, so that puts all three on my watch list. Although, I'm not willing to lynch a player who needs to sub in, so I'll deal with Nyn/Jif later.

Verb needs to show up. Period. And, while I do think there needs to be pressure there, I don't like the idea of lynching him before he even really plays. It's not a good look for JC if he keeps his vote there up until deadline, imo, especially since he, himself, isn't even participating much.

So far you appear to be Townie; being active/looking to solve things.

The other players? Not much to say at this point. Really need more activity.

Weak logic. unvote vote spoot

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's easy to sit and tear down someone else's logic, but I don't see you making any.

Makes me think I'm on to something.

You are making up acreason to take a stance. We must be scum because we voted no lynch . Yes, real good scum strategy. Just caught you being lazy. Lazy scum . Won’t be moving my vote 

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Hey guys, I'm here - not caught up yet but anything good to note before diving in?

It feels like Stark and I are the only ones trying to figure it out.

Crusher is being useless and dropping votes like they're radishes, nothing Gata has said makes any sense, and everyone else is basically MIA.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You are making up acreason to take a stance. We must be scum because we voted no lynch . Yes, real good scum strategy. Just caught you being lazy. Lazy scum . Won’t be moving my vote 

Because wanting a no lynch is terrible logic. That's what I'm going after, because there's absolutely nothing else going on in the game. If you think that makes me Scum, then what about Stark, because he agrees with me on that?

I'm not gonna sit around on my dick just waiting for something to happen, like you and 90% of the game are inclined to do.

Archived