Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Because wanting a no lynch is terrible logic. That's what I'm going after, because there's absolutely nothing else going on in the game. If you think that makes me Scum, then what about Stark, because he agrees with me on that?

I'm not gonna sit around on my dick just waiting for something to happen, like you and 90% of the game are inclined to do.

Like me? I’ve been playing the entire game. Been in on every auction. You are just a little angry caught Beaver 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I feel like this is more dead than usual. 

It is.

Just now, Hallia said:

No lynch *can* be useful, but not in a setting like this.  It might be useful where there's a lot of activity and we still have things to go on.   In a pretty dead game like this, we need the info imo.

YES! But somehow I'm Scum for thinking that, though.

3 minutes ago, Hallia said:

No lynch *can* be useful, but not in a setting like this.  It might be useful where there's a lot of activity and we still have things to go on.   In a pretty dead game like this, we need the info imo.

Bad logic. We accomplished nothing but lynched a townie. What freaking info? 

Just now, The Crusher said:

It's not bad logic.  You may disagree with it, but that doesn't make it bad.

What info would we have from no lynch?

Please, enlighten me.

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

It's not bad logic.  You may disagree with it, but that doesn't make it bad.

What info would we have from no lynch?

Please, enlighten me.

Nobody was ther for deadline. Literally just lynching to lynch, incomplete train, incomplete info. We’ re you there for the end of day one at deadline. Nyn and I were both and trying to do our best with not many contributing. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nobody was ther for deadline. Literally just lynching to lynch, incomplete train, incomplete info. We’ re you there for the end of day one at deadline. Nyn and I were both and trying to do our best with not many contributing. 

I’m not going to go back and pull my posts. But Nyn crush me were around and then LK shows up in time to tie his train and Spoot s and then Hallia showed up with like 1 min left to vote LK. She was saying she didn’t like any votes for Spoot the whole day which on D1 it’s tough to believe you would have that good of a read on someone 

basically it was 3 of us that I can remember 

3 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Who was it that was implying the scum team wasn't around to submit a NK?  Was it Crusher?

It was CTM

23 hours ago, CTM said:

Long standing understanding that weekends are not active around here. You end night 1 on a friday night, start day 2 on a sat morning (50/50 chance that no nk = scum wasn't around and didn't get kill in??) Now you are going to end day 2 on sunday night.  You are wrecking your own game imo. Just an fyi, I'm not mad or anything but the game isn't really playable for me this weekend.

That being said, I won't be around much till Monday.  Town - Feel free to kill me, I'm roleless town.

If the game is still going and I'm alive I'll pick it back up Monday otherwise enjoy

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

I’m not going to go back and pull my posts. But Nyn crush me were around and then LK shows up in time to tie his train and Spoot s and then Hallia showed up with like 1 min left to vote LK. She was saying she didn’t like any votes for Spoot the whole day which on D1 it’s tough to believe you would have that good of a read on someone 

basically it was 3 of us that I can remember 

He and Nyn were people I felt best about, and actually contributing.  I'd rather have him alive than people who didn't bother to play.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. 

I'm trying to sort stuff as fast as possible, if you knew, why the snarky answer and not a response?

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Vote: CTM

He thinks no scum was around, but is voting Spoot, who was certainly around...so does he think scum is participating or not?  Bad form imo

Interesting.

CTM is not gonna be around for this, he already said so himself.

40 minutes ago, Nolder said:

^salty

Don't worry they just scored.

He’s not salty over NE, Jets Fans don’t care 

31 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It feels like Stark and I are the only ones trying to figure it out.

Crusher is being useless and dropping votes like they're radishes, nothing Gata has said makes any sense, and everyone else is basically MIA.

What have I said that doesn’t make sense?Check my posts

I sussed Hally D1 after the lynch. Because of how she came in to rescue you like Superman.

I sussed JC after he comes in after the lynch like ´´hey guys too lazy, what happened?´´

And then, I gave an opinion because I felt not enough info was gathered from LK dying. It almost feels like D1 to me.

27 minutes ago, Stark said:

I feel like this is more dead than usual. 

Yes, but I think we also came in the heat of the season last yr. 

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s how I feel too ?

Archived