Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It was the weekend with a holiday Monday - I've never been around then, and you should know I'd pick it back up upon my return.  Again, nothing new.

Spoot did it because he was scum and it was an easy target - methinks you've done the same.  Not pingy at all, makes perfect sense.

Please enlighten me how if I were scum I would want another towny to be active?

That would be an easy target so replacing him through an outsider would make the player more active hence not being in the favor of scum. 

There's just no logic in this narrative

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lol that doesn't even make sense I was trying to get someone to replace you so we don't have dead weight. 

I never once voted you because it makes no sense to vote for someone that shows clear inactivity unless you were scum hiding and saying things here and there. 

This is LOL worthy and super pingy.

Not really. It’s not that common of an occurrence. Usually people play the mafia and let the mod handle  it. Honestly, at least for me, that sticks out as what you been doing this game. Maybe day 3 day 4 players talk about it, but you dove in pretty quick. 

13 minutes ago, GATA said:

That would be an easy target so replacing him through an outsider would make the player more active hence not being in the favor of scum. 

Gives you something to post about without actually saying anything. Look active and concerned about the game , let the town do the heavy lifting. But, yeah, no logic to that narrative. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not really. It’s not that common of an occurrence. Usually people play the mafia and let the mod handle  it. Honestly, at least for me, that sticks out as what you been doing this game. Maybe day 3 day 4 players talk about it, but you dove in pretty quick. 

That's all I've been doing this game?

Then, you're obviously not reading.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

JC should know better, but Gata was the more persistent.

Vote: Gata

Also funny enough you don't ^ mention Jif since right at that point he was the only one voting you

Votecount

Hallia - Gata, 80, Crusher, Stark, JC (5)

Gata - Hallia (2)

Verbal - Jif (1)

Interesting. 

31 minutes ago, GATA said:

Keep the focus away from finding scum and keeping it on someone who's not playing.

It's crazy you still need these things explained.

Just now, JiF said:

Keep the focus away from finding scum and keeping it on someone who's not playing.

It's crazy you still need these things explained.

I was trying to get him replaced and also I always call out ppl that are inactive. 

TYCA

I dunno why I'm even bidding on this one.  Looks dumb.  Bunch of lawn stuff.  Probably gives you the Tree Stump role because Nolder is a d**k like that.

A Tree Stump is a player who has lost all of their abilities as a player except that of being able to post.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

@Nolder Can I give JiF the remainder of my piddly bank roll so maybe one of us can win something.?

maybe the 3 of us can pool all of our money and divide whatever is in the storage?

because i can't win a bid... not with this lousy food stamp budget i have been given 

Archived