Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

58 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Well about the scum.  

I bought an investigation with my prize and low and behold 80 comes up guilty.  

Vote 80

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

Who did you investigate the first day ? 

Why didn’t you investigate me or Crush since we were sussin’ you? 

Are you even paying attention? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You’ve been on Vetbal’s ass all game but he wasn’t in your top 3 investigations? Liar.

lol...Verbal is always my place holder cause he hides like Sharrow...either way caught you as scum...you should have NK'd me...lol...you die now sccummy.

32 minutes ago, GATA said:

Who did you investigate the first day ? 

Why didn’t you investigate me or Crush since we were sussin’ you? 

The fact that you're not voting 80 is telling.

I am not a cop.  I earned a cop investigation from bidding hiring then you jamokes.

I don't pick my cop views that way.  You sussin me actually makes me less likely to cop you.  

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I am not a cop.  I earned a cop investigation from bidding hiring then you jamokes.

I don't pick my cop views that way.  You sussin me actually makes me less likely to cop you.  

This sucks cause he was my one town read idk 

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

He said he investigated and if he did he’s right and we caught scum. If not either way he will die tomorrow for lying. 

Just a strange choice for an investigation. Not sure JC has mentioned 80. It’s odd . I need to read, but not tonight because I’m tired. 

10 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Good explanation. 

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

0 % scum. JC is lying scum OR got incorrect information on his investigation. Feel free to lynch me first and the truth will out.

How do you get an incorrect investigation? Not trying to be sarcastic I just want to know how that's possible.

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I have the utmost respect for 80 to play out front as scum or town.  Hence, I investigated him.

You and GATA were in the next tier not necessarily for the same reasons.

Was buying your reveal until I read this...

hahahahahaah

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol...Verbal is always my place holder cause he hides like Sharrow...either way caught you as scum...you should have NK'd me...lol...you die now sccummy.

Interesting logic, I go the other way with my investigations.  Use it on low contributors who are harder to make a case against.

hmmmm

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

13 hours ago, GATA said:

I didn’t read that correctly. 

13 hours ago, GATA said:

This sucks cause he was my one town read idk 

13 hours ago, GATA said:

Unvote Vote 80 

Weird.

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Now I wish I would have bid on some auctions.  See what you guys were really getting, might be easier to make heads or tails of this.

@Nolder you doing anymore of those things or is it over? 

Doesn’t matter. Nolder got the great idea to give some people more money than others. I won a three hundred dollars auction and Hali’s stole the item. I don’t have enough to even come close. I’m wondering if it’s the mafia that had all the money. Honestly. Because Stark was a broke ass too and he was town 

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Doesn’t matter. Nolder got the great idea to give some people more money than others. I won a three hundred dollars auction and Hali’s stole the item. I don’t have enough to even come close. I’m wondering if it’s the mafia that had all the money. Honestly. Because Stark was a broke ass too and he was town 

I inherited a lot money (I think) from Nyn but didnt really understand it and hate silly mechanics like that so I wasnt participating all that much.

Cant remember but is JC the first to actually use something from auctions? 

Archived