Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

So you got money and a power? I got stupid double vote Hali’s stole with her ninja suit. 

I lost on my 2nd auction, but based on how Hally stole your DV I figured Nolder is giving out powers too.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/21/2019 at 10:02 AM, Nolder said:

Let's start this one off with a bang. Literally. 

dfhhdfg.png

On 1/21/2019 at 11:55 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Bid $1600

On 1/21/2019 at 12:00 PM, Nolder said:

JC wins.

On 1/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, Nolder said:

Starting the day off with an auction and the auction will last 2 hours (ends at 9AM PST).

55555555555.png

On 1/19/2019 at 11:17 AM, Nolder said:

Less than an hour for the current auction. 

JC is currently leading with a bid of $600.

On 1/19/2019 at 12:01 PM, Nolder said:

JC wins, day continues.

SO this is what JC won. 

56 minutes ago, JiF said:

JC not paying attention, just dropping the reveal and leaving is sooo sketchy and it reminded me, he had Nyn as scum.  I said she wasnt and he didnt understand how I came to the conclusion.  Meaning, he didnt know I replaced her. ie; not paying attention.  Could be more to that, could be nothing but worth noting. 

The simple fact that scum are known for pushing 1 person and voting another is enough to just lynch his ass.

23 minutes ago, GATA said:

No, I'm not in cahoots with JC I have till the EOD to make my final vote.

Regardless, one of you is lying. Right now I want to re-read before completely going in for either one of you.

The backpedal begins?

Just now, Verbal said:

The simple fact that scum are known for pushing 1 person and voting another is enough to just lynch his ass.

The backpedal begins?

Negative, today I'm voting for one of them I might go back to voting for 80 idk yet I'm reading again.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The backpedal begins?

Question, besides me if you're town who's your 2nd for scum?

13 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The backpedal begins?

That and Gata keeping attention diverted from scum hunting and getting you replaced are 2 scummiest things to happen this game, at least since I joined.  

The other thing that has me weirded out; JC soft claimed a protection and has hard claimed an investigation.  That seems like a lot of power to be handed out and we havent really seen a super heavy rolled game.  So far we have a double voter, a ninja, an investigation and a soft claim protection.

Seems like a lot and why is it JC has the 2 most powerful roles? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Gata has won twice, JC twice? 

So they'd know better than anyone what they could get away with from a claim standpoint.

hmmmmm

Yes, but I didn't claim to have won a power I explained the mechanism of the bid. 

Now just like I asked Verbal.

Say we vote 80/JC and one is scum who is your # 2 besides me?

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes, but I didn't claim to have won a power I explained the mechanism of the bid. 

Now just like I asked Verbal.

Say we vote 80/JC and one is scum who is your # 2 besides me?

Yeah, I get that but if you and JC are teammates, you 2 know better than anyone what to get away with from a claim perspective.  Of the remaining players, you're the only 2 that have won bids besides Crusher who had his power stolen.  You 2 also have a different dynamic than Crusher when he won, so that's concerning as well.  JC claiming a protection and an investigation is ridiculous.  

You're my #1 but we clearly have to figure out this JC/80 situation.

Doesnt really matter what I think for Crusher and Verb right now.

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, I get that but if you and JC are teammates, you 2 know better than anyone what to get away with from a claim perspective.  Of the remaining players, you're the only 2 that have won bids besides Crusher who had his power stolen.  You 2 also have a different dynamic than Crusher when he won, so that's concerning as well.  JC claiming a protection and an investigation is ridiculous.  

You're my #1 but we clearly have to figure out this JC/80 situation.

Doesnt really matter what I think for Crusher and Verb right now.

I agree but at the same time GATA always seems scummy. Just one of those players. Plus, this game is inherently difficult because its just kinda picked up. Slow games are so hard to play because you don;t know if scum is hiding out or players are just not contributing. Though I do agree GATAs fascination with replacing Verb was pretty strange. But again, Gata is a scummy little kitty regardless of alignment.

Im actually not really sure about Verb. not sure about you either, if Im being perfectly honest. That little "math slip" and the quick vote on 80 was reason for pause for me because you are usually really tight on stuff like that. Yet, you just got into the game and very well might be a little rusty, plus you really didn;t want to play but was nice enough to step in and play.

You are picking it up and I will make my decision on what is what once JC shows up and starts interacting with everyone. As of now though Im leaning town on you with modest hesitation.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I agree but at the same time GATA always seems scummy. Just one of those players. Plus, this game is inherently difficult because its just kinda picked up. Slow games are so hard to play because you don;t know if scum is hiding out or players are just not contributing. Though I do agree GATAs fascination with replacing Verb was pretty strange. But again, Gata is a scummy little kitty regardless of alignment.

Im actually not really sure about Verb. not sure about you either, if Im being perfectly honest. That little "math slip" and the quick vote on 80 was reason for pause for me because you are usually really tight on stuff like that. Yet, you just got into the game and very well might be a little rusty, plus you really didn;t want to play but was nice enough to step in and play.

You are picking it up and I will make my decision on what is what once JC shows up and starts interacting with everyone. As of now though Im leaning town on you with modest hesitation.

I would argue and all of my math teachers from the past would agree, that I'm not tight on math.  lol

That said, for some reason I was counting 7 remaining.  No explanation as to why. I think maybe I was counting Nyn and myself separate in my roster count.  Not sure.  Just an honest mistake that I immediately unvoted when you brought it to my attention.  That said, you shouldnt trust me at all.  You shouldnt trust anyone remaining.  Problem is, JC kind of forced our hand here.  I've thought about just avoiding it and chasing the next scum but we really dont have that luxury.

I'm waiting too.  I'd like to see if Nold gets another auction going and if anything comes from it since I have money I havent used.    And I'd like to here from Mr. Mic Drop again.

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Question, besides me if you're town who's your 2nd for scum?

Prob Crusher, actually.  He's skating and saying the same things over and over.....which makes it easy as scum.  But he's Crushlove and might just be excited to have his Boopsy back, hard to tell.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Prob Crusher, actually.  He's skating and saying the same things over and over.....which makes it easy as scum.  But he's Crushlove and might just be excited to have his Boopsy back, hard to tell.

If you were paying attention during the Spoot lynch you would know I owned his little flea ridden ass, but its ok Verb your here now and that's all that matters.

On 1/20/2019 at 10:07 PM, Hallia said:

yes ignore the fact that he's using scummy logic because he said he wasn't going to be here, how townie of you

On 1/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, GATA said:

There’s a plenty of ppl not active in this game no reason to make an announcement of his inactivity. If anything having communication amongst your peers is pro-town in general 

Yes. You tell them GATA how its NOT important to mention players inactivity. Just beg for a replacement instead.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Interesting logic, I go the other way with my investigations.  Use it on low contributors who are harder to make a case against.

hmmmm

Verbal's a pain in the ass lately...almost Smash like in his avoidance of any content...he's become my go to early vote.  Usually drives his post count up or an emo breakdown...both positives in my book.

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Ewww...somehow missed this.  Hedging as if she knows but not recognizing LYLO is a possibility too.

Gross.  This might be a JC/Gata power play to end game.  I could see it considering Gata was my #1.

I dont like how JC just dropped the mic too.  Very sketchy reveal.

First post of the day.  ultimately town decides...

6 hours ago, JiF said:

And then here's the lynch.

JC doesnt say a word about Hali and proceeds to vote 80 on an "investigation" - even though he's been pushing for Verb while voting off a townie.  

And I just noticed this, which doesnt make sense to me because I havent won an auction but notice he says, "he bought an investigation with my prize"...not that he was awarded won on his bid but he actually bought it.

Can anyone make sense of this? 

you confuse me

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. You tell them GATA how its NOT important to mention players inactivity. Just beg for a replacement instead.

You're missing the point about communication. If Verb would have gone hey I'm going to be MIA for 3 days I would have been ok with it . But he was a ghost and we have 2 day deadlines.

55 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Sorry been busy all day. I'm definitely not going to make deadline.

I guess I'll extend it to... 9pm pst. Day will start at 9am as well.

When?  tonight?  You’re giving us a deadline but you’re not going to be around? 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

As do you.

Why didn’t you slow play the investigation, see how people react to your info?  I would have, especially this late.

what value do I gain from slow playing?  I had an investigation...I got lucky striking scum...i reported it to the town.

No good deed goes unpunished.

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Anyone got a VC looks like I'm the leader and I'm the townie that earned the investigation and found scum 80.  

57 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Sorry been busy all day. I'm definitely not going to make deadline.

I guess I'll extend it to... 9pm pst. Day will start at 9am as well.

So we're going to have a midnight deadline

Archived