Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

what value do I gain from slow playing?  I had an investigation...I got lucky striking scum...i reported it to the town.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Why not anyone else ? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

When?  tonight?  You’re giving us a deadline but you’re not going to be around? 

his deadlines are quasi deadlines at best and even if you get a majority the lynch is not secured until the deadline...FTR...your narrative comes across as scummy by my book

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

what value do I gain from slow playing?  I had an investigation...I got lucky striking scum...i reported it to the town.

No good deed goes unpunished.

At this stage in the game, you’d think scum wouldn’t come out and bus.  So with some info in pocket, I’d see how people played the day for a bit. Especially since 80 voted you, I’d have seen who followed. 

To each their own, not saying it’s scummy, just curious.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

What narrative?

You suggesting I'm scum solely based upon an investigation which I obviously won.  

I'm not the type of player that busses that early especially after scum has lost one player already so a buss at this point not the best strategy.  

The rest of your spew is just more of the same trying to protect 80 from guilty verdict.  Especially, trying to make a poor vote (mine being one of the super majority of this town) on Hallia as reason I'm scum.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You suggesting I'm scum solely based upon an investigation which I obviously won.  

I'm not the type of player that busses that early especially after scum has lost one player already so a buss at this point not the best strategy.  

The rest of your spew is just more of the same trying to protect 80 from guilty verdict.  Especially, trying to make a poor vote (mine being one of the super majority of this town) on Hallia as reason I'm scum.

Huh?  I don’t even know what the first part means.  Are you referring to me trying to figure out the auction mechanic (that has suddenly ended). 

I never said you were bussing.

How am I protecting 80?  I voted him immediately after your investigation until I realized its LYLO and slowed things down to talk this through.  And the poor vote was note the case, it was the “verb must die now” while I’m voting Hali that was scummmy followed by investigating 80 and not Verb.  

This is terrible spin from a veteran player. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  I don’t even know what the first part means.  Are you referring to me trying to figure out the auction mechanic (that has suddenly ended). 

I never said you were bussing.

How am I protecting 80?  I voted him immediately after your investigation until I realized its LYLO and slowed things down to talk this through.  And the poor vote was note the case, it was the “verb must die now” while I’m voting Hali that was scummmy followed by investigating 80 and not Verb.  

This is terrible spin from a veteran player. 

@Integrity28

Apeish post make you look scummy.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Also, Verb needs to die now is the same schtick I did to Smash who loved to avoid the thread till mid game where he promptly pied-piper as scum.  Verb desrves the abuse for not playing early and often.  

Oh so you were saying things you didn’t mean, which is totally a townie thing to do.

On 1/23/2019 at 8:57 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Fake news. If you really had an investigation, it was tampered with.

Lynch JC with a quickness. Or lynch me and him next. Either way JC needs to die. I’m 100 % town.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

0 % scum. JC is lying scum OR got incorrect information on his investigation. Feel free to lynch me first and the truth will out.

Re-reading this 80 sounds like someone who obviously thinks @Jetscode1 has a wrong investigation if you're not lying.

And he was basically ok with dying and just lynching you the following day.

This seems pretty sincere 

The only thing that has me hesitant is that you definitely could have won a power. 

I'm at a crossroads I'm going to keep re-reading.

Votecount
JC - 80, Verbal, Jif (2)

80 - JC, Crusher (2)

This is the final votecount and yes it is correct.

It is a tie and in the hands of random.org.

Randing now and the results are...

JC, who is town.

Whew thank god it went that way or I think I would have had some very mad people on my hands.

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Verbal's a pain in the ass lately...almost Smash like in his avoidance of any content...he's become my go to early vote.  Usually drives his post count up or an emo breakdown...both positives in my book.

I haven't had a meltdown since you guys blind lynched me as the town Doc, lol.  You need more material.

13 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

So the rat comes out in daylight...lol...desperate to save 80 here.

No, but you were super scummy pushing me and voting elsewhere - had you been consistent, maybe I would have just followed you instead.  Your fault.

12 hours ago, GATA said:

You're missing the point about communication. If Verb would have gone hey I'm going to be MIA for 3 days I would have been ok with it . But he was a ghost and we have 2 day deadlines.

Holy hell, Gata, please listen.  I'm not around on weekends (including holiday weekends, which is only a few per year).  This has always been the case, nothing new.  Do I need to announce every weekend, or can you maybe just remember it?  I've been playing mafia here since 2009, so I feel like it's a you thing - not me.

@Jetscode1

On the topic of me being like Smash (I feel like I should be insulted, btw, lol).  I am not serious about mafia anymore - DM largely sucked the fun out of it for me, so I come here to just mess around and have some easy fun without being serious.  I don't even mind how you call me scum every game, and I enjoy shooting 80 for the lulz.  That's why I come.  Love you all.

Now kindly GFY.

32 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I miss the ability to click on the total # of posts in a thread and have the popup show the breakdown of who posted how many times.  That would be nice to have back.

I miss the ability to avoid spraining my ankle every time I twist it... but alas.

27 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I miss the ability to avoid spraining my ankle every time I twist it... but alas.

Oh hush, you're still young.  Just wait until you get up in the morning and wonder how your back hurts after a full night's sleep and then realize it's because you twisted it just breathing.

Archived