Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For serious?  That's awesome! 

Yep. My Dad is the Baseball Writer’s dinner director, and has been the last 4 years. Prior to that he’d been helping out for over 20 years with the event, but then the writers who were running it, Jack Lang and Phil Pepe, passed, so my Dad was handed the torch.

This year he decided to let Kimmie be one of the 2 ladies who will hand the awards to the players at the dinner.

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep. My Dad is the Baseball Writer’s dinner director, and has been the last 4 years. Prior to that he’d been helping out for over 20 years with the event, but then the writers who were running it, Jack Lang and Phil Pepe, passed, so my Dad was handed the torch.

This year he decided to let Kimmie be one of the 2 ladies who will hand the awards to the players at the dinner. emoji4.png

That’s crazy cool.  Memory of a lifetime. 

13 hours ago, Verbal said:

@Jetscode1

On the topic of me being like Smash (I feel like I should be insulted, btw, lol).  I am not serious about mafia anymore - DM largely sucked the fun out of it for me, so I come here to just mess around and have some easy fun without being serious.  I don't even mind how you call me scum every game, and I enjoy shooting 80 for the lulz.  That's why I come.  Love you all.

Now kindly GFY.

^^^this dude^^^lol

Archived