Way too early KIPER MOCK 1.0

prime21

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I feel you, but if you were the general manager of the Redskins, or even a fan, would you want the Redskins to trade away first-round picks for the next two years to trade up for Haskins?? Is that the guy? ....After the Robert Griffin debacle? I don’t see it. Bridgewater types for a year plus a gamble on Lock or other drafted QB and you can still make a run at Tua next year 

I think the Redskins go after Flacco.  It would cost them basically nothing they'd just have to be willing to take the last 3 years of his contract and Snyder isn't shy about spending

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

If Haskins interviews well and has a good combine the hype machine will make him a top 4 pick

OAK is his ceiling IMO

5 hours ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

Depends on how much buzz Haskins is able to generate.  I can certainly see him having some trade up suitors.

Possible, sure -- but, i don't see it. He's just not that good where teams would mortgage the next two drafts. I'm not sure how much college you watch, but Haskins is interesting and there's a lot to like -- but there's an gap the size of the atlantic between him and the QBs coming out in 2020-2021. I personally don't think ANY team with long term need at QB is going to compromise their chances by "going all in" on Haskins. 

Archived