We are at 1 million page views for the month

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Well he sold his site apparently so his page view count for the month is 0 I guess.

Who would think when u and tom shane and that jerk dickkotite were being inappropriate on ji you would form your own site and eventually jo would topple and u would rise to the top. Like gotti taking out big paul in front of sparks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Who would think when u and tom shane and that jerk dickkotite were being inappropriate on ji you would form your own site and eventually jo would topple and u would rise to the top. Like gotti taking out big paul in front of sparks

Wait, are you DK? How did I now know this.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're welcome!!!!

I'll just continue to spit that hot fire and you'll never have to worry about a thing.

Though, I do think you should try to find a way to get some money from all the "beat writers" who cover the Jets by basically stealing the content from this board.

Thank you!  :)

You guys better get to a home game this year! We are doing another JetNation group outing. Would like to try for the 2nd home game of the year in September depending on the schedule.

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You guys better get to a home game this year! We are doing another JetNation group outing. Would like to try for the 2nd home game of the year in September depending on the schedule.

September?  But it'll be too warm!  I won't have a good excuse to snuggle with Crusher for heat.  Bad Max!  Bad!

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Wedding in Nov.  So it will have to be Sept.  ;-) We're not missing it this year.  

Just now, JiF said:

Thank you!  At the rate we're going, I might need to start a go-fund me page to get us up there.  lol

My daughter is doing a Disney internship this semester. You can hitch a ride back with us, we are going down in the RV. You would have to stay up here from April on though, that might be a problem lol.

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

So we are right at 1 million page views for the month of January. The 18th day really just started. I can not remember going past 1 million page views this early in a month ever.

Big thanks go out to Sam Darnold, Mike Macc, Adam Gase, Gregg Williams, Matt Rhule, Todd Monken, Christopher Johnson and Antonio Brown.

I feel like I am leaving someone out who deserves thanks. Oh, that's right thank you to Chad Pennington. We are a site built on Pennington's arm strength, or lack thereof. So I can never leave Chad out.

I guess some measure of thanks should go out to all of you reading and commenting on this post. :)  Thank you for calling JetNation home! We really appreciate it. This site has grown so much over the years and apparently there is no end in sight.

Just think how many more viewers there would be with BOOBIES !!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Maxman said:

My daughter is doing a Disney internship this semester. You can hitch a ride back with us, we are going down in the RV. You would have to stay up here from April on though, that might be a problem lol.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m bringing Mrs Crusher to distract her so you and I can have some alone time . 

CJ approves all of this. lol

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

So we are right at 1 million page views for the month of January. The 18th day really just started. I can not remember going past 1 million page views this early in a month ever.

Big thanks go out to Sam Darnold, Mike Macc, Adam Gase, Gregg Williams, Matt Rhule, Todd Monken, Christopher Johnson and Antonio Brown.

I feel like I am leaving someone out who deserves thanks. Oh, that's right thank you to Chad Pennington. We are a site built on Pennington's arm strength, or lack thereof. So I can never leave Chad out.

I guess some measure of thanks should go out to all of you reading and commenting on this post. :)  Thank you for calling JetNation home! We really appreciate it. This site has grown so much over the years and apparently there is no end in sight.

When do we start the profit sharing?

4 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

When do we start the profit sharing?

It is a two step plan.

Step One:   Get the site to be very profitable.

Step Two:  Craft a memo letting everyone know that after much internal debate, there won't be profit sharing.

Right now we are working on step one.  :)

55 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I seriously didn't realize you were Dick Kotite. That is really funny. 

Thanks for all the help with the RV a few years ago!

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

when do we get a subscription VIP section that comes with an awesome can coozie?

24 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Free t-shirts with the JetNation logo on the front and on the back WWW.JETNATION.COM would increase traffic here. 

I will take an xxl if they are modern fit. 

@Maxman

Not going to lie, I stopped reading at free. lol.

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Free t-shirts with the JetNation logo on the front and on the back WWW.JETNATION.COM would increase traffic here. 

I will take an xxl if they are modern fit. 

@Maxman

Only if they're NextLevel, or maybe they can subcontract Grunt Style. Great T shirts. But yeah, 2XL is a bit snug across the shoulders anymore.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Only if they're NextLevel, or maybe they can subcontract Grunt Style. Great T shirts. But yeah, 2XL is a bit snug across the shoulders anymore.

Its the modern fit concept that requires me to have an xxl instead of an xl and I put everything in the dryer where t-shirts shrink. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Its the modern fit concept that requires me to have an xxl instead of an xl and I put everything in the dryer where t-shirts shrink. 

Yeah...lol. I feel your pain. But after Powerlifting for 6 years, I need a SOLID 2XL, If not 3X. But I'm not a normal fat guy, I have a weight belt....ha ha!

Archived