Do the Jets roll the dice and pursue Kareem Hunt?

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

If the NY Jets want to compete in the NFL and play football in January they need to sign players like Hunt,Bell,Brown. 

I don’t think Gase is in the market for those types of players. The fish dumped Ajayi and Landry. Not sure of The details but here’s part of an article on Ajayi:

"Also, we don't know what has gone on behind the scenes - you only have to look back to last year, Week One, to see some discord, when the Dolphins left Jay behind on their trip to Seattle because he was sulking at the time about losing the starting job to Arian Foster.

"Maybe this is just what happens when you don't toe the party line in Miami?

mixed feelings.  the abuse issues are a huge concern but this is more prevalent than people want to admit.  the bigger issue is do the chiefs win had he still been playing?  i'm not sure they do since the run game wasn't doing anything.

obviously you don't overspend for the guy.  coming in november and december and good run game is a huge asset.

2 hours ago, MaxAF said:

I don’t think Gase is in the market for those types of players. The fish dumped Ajayi and Landry. Not sure of The details but here’s part of an article on Ajayi:

"Also, we don't know what has gone on behind the scenes - you only have to look back to last year, Week One, to see some discord, when the Dolphins left Jay behind on their trip to Seattle because he was sulking at the time about losing the starting job to Arian Foster.

"Maybe this is just what happens when you don't toe the party line in Miami?

Obviously Gase isn't in control of the NY Jets organization. 

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The writing is on the wall. This organization is hiring a coaching staff that will attempt to stop the lazy, undisciplined play that has plagued this team for quite some time. Gase won’t be coaching babies or prima donnas or players that are all about themselves. I think there will be a better relationship between Gase and Mac than Bowles had

Prediction:

You won’t see AB, Hunt or Bell on the Jets. I believe Gase likes to build the team through the draft. He can mold his guys right out of the box. 

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The writing is on the wall. This organization is hiring a coaching staff that will attempt to stop the lazy, undisciplined play that has plagued this team for quite some time. Gase won’t be coaching babies or prima donnas or players that are all about themselves. I think there will be a better relationship between Gase and Mac than Bowles had

Prediction:

You won’t see AB, Hunt or Bell on the Jets. I believe Gase likes to build the team through the draft. He can mold his guys right out of the box. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...