Highlights of the East-West Shrine Game (Anyone see the game)

AL047

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/nfl/video/2019-east-west-shrine-game-highlights/eijcdc539ciq1ckgxgymu7kla

This is the beginning for all 32 teams to scout these players that are entering the draft!!!

In this game the players were all seniors. Next week is the Senior Bowl which means more players to watch!!!

The only bad part is nobody will be able to watch or scout the underclassmen that have declared for the draft. The only time they will be seen by scouts will be at the scouting combine in February.

Terry Godwin WR out of Georgia looked good

Jordan Brailford DE out of Oklahoma State wasn't bad on defense

Love all star games because of players like Terry Godwin. Here is a player who is third option on the playbook in Georgia receiving game.  Riley Ridley and Mecole Hardman was miles ahead of him. He looked quick and we see why he was  a top high school prospect. In fact he was the number 1 prospect in the category of  athlete in 2015.  Brailford played his heart out but we knew he was real good before this game. He was a force at Oklahoma St.  

Couldn’t watch the game live, I taped it.  I’ll end up watching it some time this week.  I’ll also tape the senior bowl.  if the patriots make it to the Super Bowl I’ll watch the senior bowl instead of the Super Bowl at that time.  That’s been my tradition since the patriots/ Seahawks.

Archived