Josh Jacobs

nico002

I gotta say this kid looks like a badass.

First time I saw him was in the championship game and he jumped off the screen.

Then Daniel Jeremiah, who is well connected in NFL circles, mocks him at 5.

Alabama fans seem to think this kid is the most underrated player on the team. They say he’s basically the best running back they’ve had in recent memory.

Great speed, power, and one of the best side cuts I’ve ever seen.

I think he should be one of our targets at around #7 if we could pull of a trade down with the Jags. Maybe he runs a 4.4 and goes #3...

Heck

He was an unrecruited option QB out of Oklahoma when Bama offered him.  I think he had an offer at Tulsa or somewhere like that.  He has an uncanny knack for making the 1st man miss.  Someone said he reminds them of Maurice Jones Drew and that's a good analogy.  To me he looks exactly like Freeman McNeil....and I thought that before he was a top prospect.

But, as I always say, I think Damien Harris is a better NFL prospect - Harris reminds me of Ezekiel Elliot - maybe not quite to that level, but the same type of player 

27 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I gotta say this kid looks like a badass.

First time I saw him was in the championship game and he jumped off the screen.

Then Daniel Jeremiah, who is well connected in NFL circles, mocks him at 5.

Alabama fans seem to think this kid is the most underrated player on the team. They say he’s basically the best running back they’ve had in recent memory.

Great speed, power, and one of the best side cuts I’ve ever seen.

I think he should be one of our targets at around #7 if we could pull of a trade down with the Jags. Maybe he runs a 4.4 and goes #3...

Heck

He looks like he could be very good, I'm always concerned with Alabama RBs though. That team have 1st string players at every position even their backups are far better than other competition. With all the cap space we have I want to make an aggressive run a Bell and then use our first on a premiere pass rusher. If we were to trade down from #3 I think the pick still needs to be and Edge or possibly one of the OL.

I think I'd be pretty frustrated if we added him in the first.

If Mac uses a top 3 pick on a RB, he should be fired before Goodell can give an awkward man-hug to the kid onstage.

That said, Mac clearly doesn’t understand positional value as it pertains to draft capital, so I fully expect a guard, rb, safety, or tight end.

Archived